View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 08:02 PM   #42
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
Originally Posted by RC45
Then again, we know how and why you are in the USA anyway... aren't you like 2 notches above a border jumper anyway?
Im from Bolivia, far from Mexico so dont even pull the Race card. How am I here? I studied in an American school back in Bolivia. Got 1200 SAT scores and made it to college here. I speak English, Spanish, and German (which is more than you speak I am sure)... and I am here why? To study. I bet you didnt know that?
Exactly - elaching of the system and daddy'es money. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by DeMoN
This is the 1st time I get into a "fight." And I wasnt even expecting it. I let many things go by without attacking back, but everything comes to an end, as you can see with RC's apparent departure. When dan left, it was sad as his post were informative instead of being discriminating like RC's. If RC leaves, I am sure he will be missed by far less people than when Dan left, if at all. I, myself, think it will make things better.
You still don't get it do you?

You didn't plan on a fight - yet you still posted the shit you did.

That my friend is the mark of a young immature mind - doesn't think before it speaks.

Whether missed or not - why would I care - there is really only one person whose opinion I value, and that's Jabba - thank you very much. For the rest, there as respect and admiration - and the remaining idots... well I don't suffer fools.

BTW, you learn to wire a radar detector yet?

My god.. you have harboured a grudge since that day --

To keep things less cluttered, I appreciate the emails, back channel messages and topic wishes and requests to stay, but no thanks.

It was fun for 2 years - tolerable for another year - and pretty much done when demon posted that video.

Those who have my email and MSN - see you around.