Thread: Ferrari Enzo
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #39
mario_lobinho
Regular User

No! This days my dream car is the new Audi RS4. Power and excelence. And all this in a very discret but beautifull look.
And also ... why so many people love ferrari? Weel .. they are good looking yes. Powerfull yes. Expensive .. very expensive ... but .... why? I drive a Astra 1.4 and i happy with that because it maes what i want him to do. It is fast for the city, good handling, 8 l/100 km driving well and not expensive maintence. And it is a car that i can use to go shoping or a to go any place without be bother! I can do it with a ferrari? No! So .. why a want a ferrari? I don't. If someone gave me a ferrari i seel it and i buy a rs4 because it can do all that my astra can do .. not all .. those 8l/100km it would be impossible .. but it is stiil good for shoping and to go out at night and i bet i could make best figure in a track day with a rs4 than a ferrari ( i say this because the movies that i usually dowload and some thanks to jabba's forum)
So .. long live the good cars that we can really use
(note: for example i like the carrera gt but ... if some one gave me a porche .. i prefer the 911)
Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by mario_lobinho
You probably wath top gear and saw the owner of the enzo that they show. Please! Do you really want to like him? I don't mind to have his money but to be like him?!!!! Bahhhh! And for what he wants the car? I bet that Jeremy was 3 times faster thant the owner ever was!
That guy was Nick Mason... one of the most important Ferrari collectors and most pasionate car enthusiast all over the world - with a stable full of the most desired cars, from the Ferrari 250 GTO from 1962 to the McLaren F1. Dude... just - why don't you like him?? 'cause he has an Enzo and you... don't?? :roll:
mario_lobinho is offline   Reply With Quote