Thread: Nissan 350Z
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 03:06 PM   #9
SnakeBitten
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
the Z was designed by a guy named Ajay. yknow what he drove himself while he was designing the Z? a TT i have no animosity towards the Z. i've driven a few....even before i had the TT (when i was shopping for a car) and wasn't impressed that much.....that's all

i've also raced against 350Zs in autocross and on the track, and all i can say is: don't believe everything you see on Best Motoring.

I agree its not the be all of sportscars but to say its uncool in everyway? No animosity towards the Z? lol.. I guess you are thinking it looks like your TT when you say its an imitation...Park em next to each other and see which one gets more looks.....Im certainly not overly impressed with its power or handling but its a very capable car that will mix it up with the best of them in its class....As for you on track and autocross, remember thats more to do with driver than anything else. Ive also read how good the Z is in those venues from other racers. I guess those guys are delusional huh...I guess MotorTrend is wrong as well as the Z beat both the M3 and S2000 on the same track the same day same driver if memory serves. Only car that beat it was a 405hp Z06...I respect racers opinions but yours is plainly bias...BTW did you race them in your TT???Got pics...Would like to see the killer BTW dont get it twisted...This aint a call out...Im strictly a poser I love the TT..Had a few friends with them and hooked up...Sweet cars...