View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 03:14 PM   #28
Cockrocket
Regular User

The styling is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it. I like it apart from the wheels. I feel a good wheel design can make or bresak a car and so far those rims look horrible. What it needs are 19inch rims like the ones used on the Novitec F430 with phat low profile tires 8)

As for the specs, you cant argue with those. They have trhe capeability to beat the SLR and it will be lighter. It will also no doubt have the Front mid engined layout which creates the perfect balance and is the most attractive layout for a car. I was unsure about the styling as it looks to like the scaglietti but that styling is growing on me, and this car is every moment. Cant wait to get some pictures of a real car as no dou bt everyone knows those images are a combination of computer generated and hand drawn graphics. I will probably wait and draw a full conclusion on the car when we get those images!

EDIT: ok so the rims are aparently 19 and 20 inch but i think the clearnace between the wheel arch and the top of the tyre should be a lot less to make it look more sporty like the brabus slr

The Best is the Best...but their is always someone Better!
Cockrocket is offline   Reply With Quote