View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 07:12 PM   #11
TT
Regular User

Uhm, difficult to explain, I am the kind of guy that can pass in front of a given item at the store 10'000 times without feeling the need to own it, then one day, I am like ZAPPED from the heavens and I KNOW I can't resist.

It happened for my second PS2 (PAL model while I had already an US one). One day I saw an offer at the store. I say to me I don't need it. Came back home, sit down on the sofa and after 10 minutes I was again in my car.. and came back home with it.

And well, this morning I was in town and saw a bundle with 350D, 18-55 and 55-200... no idea why, I flashed... again I tried to be strong. Came back home and first thing I did was fire up the PC to check reviews about that 55-200 which turned out to be quite crap. Instead of beeing happy and stop the frenzy, I went back in town in a specialized little store, talked with the seller for a while and ended up with an offer.. basically for the same price I got the much better 70-300 and amost all the accessories. It was impossible to say no.