View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #33
PandaBeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas

Guys... this is really entertaining to watch... a newbie with 6 posts acting like a... like a fool! :roll: Just_me just commented something (that I agree 100% BTW) and you reacted like a retard... you need some prozak pills to calm down a little mate!

... but keep on guys, this is quite entertaining!
So I acted like a retard? I'm not the one that acted like a goddamn fanboy, I'm not the one that acts like sport auto times are "sacred" while the rest aren't "reliable" or "fair" enough to be compared with the allmighty sport auto... if Just_me prefers to only read sport auto times he has the option to not to read the times posted by other magazines, it's easy, simple as that.

...to me it looks like some people around here don't have the brainpower to contemplate and use 'ring times if they aren't digested and brung to them by the same magazine... what happens? other mags don't use professional drivers to test at the ring? HA!

edit: and another one to comment about my post count, amazing, I didn't knew that postcount had something to do with knowledge and common sense... you with 7700 posts gotta be a genius, espaņol pelotudo
PandaBeat is offline   Reply With Quote