View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 07:21 PM   #14
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
this really is pathetic you Ferrari only girls are complaining about a car that was designed and released waay before the F430 was so how is that fair when using your argument of it beating an older car? yeah that's right shut up.
now If I recall all you haters back when the GT first came around you were all praising that it could beat the 360 and had to keep telling everybody but it isn't an American car it's British etc. etc. but now that the F430 comes around (And BTW C&D did a review of the 430 and GT and said the GT was a better car but the 430 was more livable) it's a piece of American garbage that doesn't seem to deserve it's existence.
WTF Are you on about?

It beat an outdated 6 yeard old Ferrari.

You say the 360 is its competition? Fine. It is. Am I supposed to be impressed by the fact that a Ford the "Ferrari exterminator" beats a 6 year old Ferrari???

British?WTF? The original GT40 was half british not this one.

Now how is the GT a better car then the F430 if they lap the same time? Tell me please. What is it about the GT that is better then the F430s? It doesnt have half the techonolgy that the F-car does. It doesnt have a pure N/A engine. It doesnt have the noise, it doesnt have the quality. It doesnt even have an original style.(but it does look good, but so would an F430 with a 250GTO body work....)

So whats your point really?

The car has no place!

Saying it again. It doesnt have anything to beat the Ferraris best, it doesnt have anything to beat Ferraris latest entry class, all it can do is beat an old 360. Wooohooo great!

Seriously what is the arguing about? Whats your point?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote