View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 12:34 AM   #10
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by ae86_16v
^ But numerous articles had said that Ferrari's car is fine. . . it is actually one of the better cars on the circuit.

This is the first year that they are doing the one tire rule. So it could simply be that Bridgestone could not step up. . .
umm i dont know, i havent read anything about wethere the aero is bad or good to be honest. but i dont think Ferrari would be talking about it either.

thier pace has dropped WAY TO MUCH, for it to be blamed on the tires alone.

i dont believe them on sec, and knowing Ferrari they tell anyone why they are lacking pace.
What else could it be then? I can't think of anything that would be more detrimental to a F1 car's performance than their aero. Unless there is something wrong with the fuel loading from friday to sunday..but that would only account for maybe one or two tenths. Certainly not a full minute or more.

what's the word on their power output compared to Mercedes and Renault? that may have a little to do with it as well, though tests have shown engine power to make negligble differences in lap times compared to downforce.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote