View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 05:48 AM   #38
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Shinri_Shiogami
LOL guys, I don't think our GF's will find it very funny if we try to 'do something' (if you know what I mean), besides, I'm quite sure we both prefer girls over guys

mayer: The Brabus SLK 230K was my old car. I sold it by now. My 55 is just a standard AMG. I liked my old car, but I do like the new one a bit more. If I had money, I'd bolt on a Kleemann Kompressor and have 596hp, but it would cost about 15k euro...

Ronin005: I have some claybars and I clean my car regularly (and wax it with Zaino type polish). But those bugs appeared after my last trip to Geneva (highway) and I didn't have time to clean it as I had to go on my business trip. I'll make sure to wash her today

And thank you for the warm welcome! I'm always ready and free to show my car to anyone who comes to the Lausanne area It's no problem.
LOL actually my gf is smelling something LOL! Yesterday evening I was sitting at the PC half asleep, suddently I jump out while typing a quick PM on JW and I shout "I have to go out, I will be right back!!"
This morning I informed her she will need to be quick and not a second late at 17 this evening because I need to be at the WTC at 17:30 :roll:
Oh course she knows it's always about cars when something like that happens (and it's quite often LOL), but I am sure one day she will start thinking it is just a way to cover all the women of my life