View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #60
gucom
Regular User

Originally Posted by RAMMIUS
Originally Posted by dingo
Originally Posted by RAMMIUS
Enzo it`s the greatest car ever made , there isn`t a car that can get close to the great Enzo , it has the best aerodinamics , the best handling , gearbox , brakes , electronics , awesome grip , and is the most beautiful car in the world .

Compare this with that no good car named McL , who has dive , squat and roll , it`s very unstable at high speeds and the list could go on and on.
do you have any facts to back that up? :roll:
Man are you kiddin` me ? You`re on Jabba`s read the article about McL (i think it`s the caranddriver article , where they something interesting about the engine) , watch the video with McL on track , you`ll see the dive , roll & squat.

And then read ALL the articles about Enzo

CarAndDriver , verdict about Enzo :
If this isn`t your dream car , you`re having the wrong dream !

And i`m sure you`ll find more like that .

OK ignoring the fact that u bumped this topic, lets see:
-u failed to mention the enzo's engine, prolly cos u know the best engine ever is lined in gold
-Best aerodynamics? erm if im not mistaken the Carrera GT has EXCELLENT aerodynamics, and an insane G number at the skidpad of Sport Auto, and sum other mag tested CGT, Enzo and some more cars on nardo (ofcourse Enzo won that) but they also tested the cars on a twisty circuit...CGT was clearly faster
-Best handling...i'm yet to see an Enzo time on the Nordschleife (in standard trim plz)
-Best gearbox? those DSG boxes seem to be pretty sweet as well. Also dont forget the clutch plz: CGT's ceramic clutch is a masterpiece
-Best brakes? who knows i dunno how it compares to, say, the CGT
-Best grip...well if CGT beats it around a twisty circuit wid lower HP im guessing it'll be better grip thats giving it the edge eh?
-Most beautiful? well thats ofcourse personal, at first i thought it was the ugliest car ever made, once i got over the shock i got to see whats pretty about it...but THE most beautiful car in the world? nope...not to me