View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 11:40 PM   #43
supercarfreak
Regular User

nice, thanks for the info,

i DEFINITELY plan to get the skip-shift eliminator
i was driving yesterday and tried to shift from 1st to 2nd after a red light turned green and i basically got denied, the guy behind me flashed me, it was sooo annoying

this car is so ridiculous, i have yet to take a turn/corner too fast, i cant even get the tires to make noise when i do just that haha, its so planted, i love the feel of the steering, its variable assist i believe, its very firm at highway pace but much lighter when going slow to aid in parking

how much is that shifter and how hard is it to install?

have you noticed how annoying it is to engage reverse? ive learned the hard way, even when i slam it into reverse sometimes it doesnt engage, so when i let out the clutch the transmission just starts to shake and this horrible mechanical noise comes out of the back of the car, like the transmission is stuck in the middle of 2 gears, it sucks
ive finally learned to make sure i felt that jagged notch to know im actually in reverse before i let out the clutch

what else did GM change between the 01 an 02+ besides the 20hp? ive heard suspension and something else... how much better is the 02's suspension?

thanks 8)

I use the throttle to help me navigate corners, if you catch my drift.
supercarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote