View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 12:15 AM   #36
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by Vansquish
SP2 has been pretty widely accepted as far as I know. My brother, the nerdiest computer nerd I know (we call him "the guru" in my family) thinks it's definetely worthwhile to Windows users, but he prefers Linux on his own machine hehe.
yes, but they've updated the SP2, they could be at sp2.3.4.5.. and by being windows, it could be garbage.
Ofcourse some day I'll install sp2

Originally Posted by fordgtguy
they also said supplier that means the component made by that brand is defected it doesn't mean Ford made a bad car or with bad materials.
in this modern world, where car manufacturers try to cut costs, you have a list of suppliers that could make a certain part, and the winner is the supplier that gives more benefits.
We're not saying that ford cars are garbage, but a normal R&D time or process with the ford gt could have avoided that problem
nowadays, car brands need to run to get out new models, cars, platforms, etc. Some years ago, VW needed 7 years to develop the passat mkII or III (I don't remember), now almost all car manufacturers don't go beyond 3 years making a car.
remember how many models and cars have been recalled over the past years. I've lost count... i.e. the beetle, focus, windstar, stratus/sebring, etc etc etc

the gt is a great car, but it has some flaws, that's all-
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote