View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 01:32 AM   #34
findleybeast
Regular User

besides the anticlimactic and very abrupt ending, i like just about every other aspect of the game.

oh, and i hate how your teamates only have their symbols above their head, and not their names. i can never figure out who is who.
tho yea, the plasma pistol does suck typically, dual wielding with it is goddam awesome. it can take out an entire overshield out with a charged blast... love it.
i agree that the flood are annoying as hell.

that's about the only gripes i have. i miss mp levels from halo 1, but the new levels are sweet.

oh as for unlocking that multiplayer map, there's an easier way to do it. play through the game and beat it, any difficulty and w/e. if you didn't unlock it by luck then do this:
create a new character, and play coop on the last level with the old character and the new character. play it on easy if you want to get it over with. just play thru w/ the new character, and when you get to the point where you use a banshee, do some barrel rolls with it, then just play thru the rest of the level to the end. the new character will have the unlocked level, and you can just delete the old one and rename the new one to replace it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote