View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 06:51 PM   #52
Wutputt
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
The #399 owner is a dutch guy. A video was posted some days ago in the Ferrari section. But in the sample video I saw it was a young lad.. not the same man of that video.. his son then?
I don't think it's his son. Because when he drove the 360 Spider in another vid, he was talking about a 'testdrive', and he had to return the car at a certain hour to the owner. He also said he would be one of the lucky few who ever drove an Enzo, and that the car scared him, cause it was his first time driving it (the owner has his Enzo already a year and this vid was shot on the 7th of July this year).

If I would be the owner of an Enzo and I would let my son drive it. I would be sitting next to him when he first drove it, and not letting him drive off with a friend

I think it's just a guy who knows the owner of all those beauties (Marin van Rijn) and is very very very very lucky the owner lets him drive some of these exotics. Anyone perhaps knows the owner’s number? If so we could make a JW featured video about his garage. I would kindly sacrifice me to be the driver

Nonetheless a superb vid!!!!
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote