View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 01:47 AM   #10
adamk24
Regular User

This is just me, but I love the sound, looks and gearbox of a CGT. In fact, other than the frenetic handling charicteristic of the CGT (which is very similiar to early porsche 911's), I love every last little deatail of the CGT. The way the engine sits, the ride of the car, the pure joy I get just from looking at it.
I love the enzo.... I love the power, the agility and the seats (which are bounds above the CGT) The ride is good (for a super car), the styling, which I didnt like at first, has grown to become one of my favorite looking cars, mainly the back end. Everything is great!
But given the choice of only one.... even I have a hard time saying it. I really really really like the ferrari........ But I fell in love with the porsche. Its like the cute girl at starbucks vs the girl that took your breath away the first time you saw her. You can grow to love the the cutie, and she is probly a better girl friend. But I would never lust after Enzo with the same passion that I have for the porsche.
adamk24 is offline   Reply With Quote