View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 09:24 PM   #247
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
Sure is - about pictures of it.. and how mediocre it is going to be when compared to it's newly arriving peers..
Not very... especially when compared with any American car. And which "newly arriving peers" are coming out? A new Porsche Turbo? The car that looks like a Volkswagen beetle? Or perhaps a new Gallardo, considering its only been out for a year and a half?
Ford GT

I guess you're right. Why would anyone want to buy brand name clothes when you can get a fake for a fraction of the price?? Almost as good but a lot cheaper! ---> Just like at K-mart!
Typical new money response - you seem to think the world is impressed by how fancy your possesions are. :roll:

You again re-affirm the boutique nature of 360/430 customers..

Every 360 I come across ends up 10 bus lengths back and has been piloted by a Starbucks refugee...
And Corvette drivers are F1 world champions. And they have awesome taste. And they're smart, because instead of buying a $180,000 stock car, which also represents engineering excellence, racing pedegree, panache and happens to have an image like no other car company on earth, they can buy a $40,000 car with $100,000 worth of body kit, superchargers, nitros, etc.... and save thousands of $$$!!!! WHOEVER OWNS A CORVETTE IS A GENIOUS!!!
You appear a little angry to realise that a $40,000 car kicks the 360's ass from here to kingdom come and back... IF you put the $100,000 into a Z06 as some very wealthy punters have - because they were board with the performance of their euro-go-karts - you end up with a car that tops 250mph - does 0-60 in 3 s and the 1/4 mile in 9s @ 160mph... and can STILL pull 1+G in the handling dept.

So for the cost of the left Enzo fender,you have car that STILL destroys it and every other Euro-exotic....
Funny how you said the z06 and the 360 are on par not so long ago. They arent anymore? I thought your a genious Obviously not if you cant remeber what you said few posts ago :roll: