View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 09:21 PM   #14
666fast
Regular User

Default Re: OMFG, OMFG, OMFG ------

Originally Posted by Jabba@Home
Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
OMFG, OMFG, OMFG,OMFG, OMFG, OMFGOMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFGOMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG...

I was driving home today, minding my own business, when a black Enzo ROARED passed me! I told my dad to hurry the hell up and catch up to it. Luckily, there was a traffic jam up ahead, and so my dad (luckily ) pulled right behind it. I took his camera (unfortunately not digital) and took probably 10 shots of the rear while we were driving behind it... all in all, we drove for about 10 minutes behind it... and about twice, the guy accelerated pretty hard... the sound was phenominal I have NEVER heared something like that... I'm speachless.

I have to say, those 10 minutes were the best driving experiences of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concerning the appearance: the car is............... I have no words to describe it....... combination of raw power, beautiful curves and PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE car that passed by looked at the beast in utter disbelief. I remember 2 kids (about 10 years old) riding on a bycicle, both of which started to scream when they saw it!!!

I'm so shocked, that I'm still completely stunned........

I hope I can scan the pics soon... but don't expect much, considering they were taken form inside my car, and I only have pics from the back....

THAT MADE MY DAY

P.S.: The Enzo had POLISH licence plates... damn bastard

Ya see...theres few cars that can make someone feel like that.
I know exactly what you mean Jabba. And I completely understand nejcdolinsek's excitement. I was at the ALMS race this past weekend at Road America. My jaw hit the floor and I stared, drooled and pointed when I saw this. He was driving through and was nice enough to stop so my friend could snap a few pics of it.

It's the only one I've ever seen and it was awesome.
666fast is offline   Reply With Quote