View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 03:33 PM   #29
TT
Regular User

Thats sure nice of them...the ferrari dealership I have gone to a few times gets pretty pissed off...I guess they think I'm going to steal their cars or something..lol
Well I think for customer's cars that are around for repair and such it could be different, but well, afterall everybody can walk into the dealership just to take a look, so I guess there is no problem in letting taking pic luckily so far I never received a "no" as an answer

BTW are Zonda's fairly common where you live...because at the time of the VBH episode of 5th gear where she drives the zonda roadster she said that zonda had only sold 40 cars...I was also just wondering because I never hear about any being in the U.S. at all...
Nope, not common at all! I saw 4 Zondas untill today. And well the first two where at the Supercar Rally 2003, so not really "on the road" and the last two in that dealership. But Zondas are SUPER RARE anyway and to see one is an event! To see two, when one is an HYPER rare roadster is almost impossible