View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 05:11 PM   #7
1zippo1
Regular User

Originally Posted by AlienDB7
My favourite car in nfs5, beside 911T and boxster, was actually the 993Targa. Almost zero understeer, perfect for driving tiff needell style..

zippo: are you referring to the 911 RS bonus car from factory driver? I loved it, used a tuned one to beat my friend's GT3 and GT2! Wish I can drive it again, too bad my cousins "accidentally" corrupted my NFS5 savegames

I hope they do make a ferrari unleashed but from the look of things, they're targetting the arcade and fast & furious crowds. Probably we won't see another great sim game from EA for a while. NFS6 is a fun game but the physics is so bad you can get a relatively fast time without using the brakes at all. Once, I had a MP game with 6 other people, the fastest guy on the track basically kept his fingers on the accelerator and the reset button. That's so wrong.......
I completely agree with you. I was looking forward to NFS 6 for so long and I thought NFS 5 was so good that they could only make it better. NFS 3 was better then 2 - 4 was better then 3 and 5 was much better then 4 ... such a dissapointment...
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote