View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 02:30 PM   #29
SFDMALEX
Regular User

No "I hate American Cars" issue is back.

Let me try again.

American Sports Cars- There arent many of them, but the Z06 the Viper, are awesome cars. They got good built quality, they look good, but I never seen any that isnt modded in some way. Thats what put's me off. If I saw a stock Z06 go up against a stock 360, and I would see the Z06 win, then Ill give the Z06 the credit it deserves. But modded VS. stock will never change my opinion. All I can say is that American car magazines overate the Vette's and the Vipers. If they said "These are great sports cars", they I would not say a word. But when I see a magazine cover that says "The Vette a Ferrari Killer.......blah blah blah", that pisses me off, since its not true.

666Fast is right about the Hot Rod people. In America they've been Hot Roding all their life, it's in their blood, so I understand that on an American level, but when you make a car that you want to compete with other car's around the world, you need to make a good stock car. You cant call up EVO and tell them that you got a modded Vette that you want to put up against a stock ferrari.

American Domestic Cars- The reason why I dont like them is simple. I dont like their styling, they build quality is generaly cheap, but hey, the price is low. So it kind of pay's off. But I'd like to see an American manufacturer build a car at a Euro level, with good styling, build quality and price. But they dont build cars like that.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote