View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 04:58 PM   #10
hemi_fan
Regular User

Being a mustang guy, I'd have to say that the LS1 cars will completely OBLITERATE the cobras stock vs. stock. Modding, it kind of an iffy question. You see, the mustang will need a lot more mods to keep up with the f-bodies.. BUT if you are modding both cars, the Mustang is BY FAR the cheaper one to mod, and it has an almost unlimited parts source. The LS1 is also VERY EASY to mod, but the parts are generally more expensive, and the engine itself is harder to work on because it it pushed somewhat under the dashboard while the mustang's engine will be more accesible. I also hear that the camaros feel like much cheaper cars on the inside, and their manual trannies arent all that great. But it all comes down to what you want to spend/do. If you are looking at cost, but still want some performance... got Cobra... but If you're looking for the all-out performer, go the the f-body. Im a mustang guy, but im trying not to be biased... thats my .02 Best case scenario tho, get an 03/04 cobra. those things kick some major arse...

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote