View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 04:11 AM   #24
DR.GONZO
Regular User

[quote="fedezyl"]
Ill take the z06 thank you.
To you, whatever suit's your taste, it's still not up to the standards of the industry....

I'm tired of hearing this shit

As far as your FUCK YOU answer, that's very mature too...and a very good argument in a conversation...

I respect you liking it, after all beauty is whatever you see thru your eyes, but don't tell me it's faster or better than a Ferrari or Lamborghini because i'll just laugh in your face saying how much of a fool you are...

quote]

Ok, I don't like certain american car's I don't like certain euro's But just to say all american car's are crap............... You could just say I'm not really a domestic fan And don't really like them! OK saying they are shit pisses me off most lilky coming from a 14 yr old postwhore, He just posted nice pics of a modded car that can smoke supercars!!!!!!! Oh of course I would take a lambo or ferrari over that car who wouldn't Even though that vette would probrobly be faster than both of those cars I have vid's of certain cars and know people beating supercars in their modded american cars, I appreciate any car that is BAD ASS any car but I guess some people here............. Don't care and straight up Hate on the American car, maybee it's cause they can't afford one or never seen one, or they hate american's, or ????? I Dunno But me coming as a car enthiusiat(mispelled) appreciate any car that is able to hang with faster cars and look good examlple That cheese frog with the civic that hung with the viper I don't like honda's But his was nice(certain one's I like) I would like too own that ride!!!!!!!! Honda nsx nice You know I appreciate anything With power!!!!! No matter what it is, that's a real car fan, I just hope it has look's as well!!!!!!! If not that's the consumers choice, I don't really like people flaming on car's cause they are from a certain country unless they did something really GAY to it like that pic of the lambo with a fairy paintjob or DUMB fast and furious cars with dvd players under the hood and usless gauges and non functional part's That's GAY!!! Any car's that do that for show, It's called a car show too show off a nice car, not a 65,000 dolar car that you never drove!!!! Chezzyyy I am no longer going to get in too this Sorry But That anger's me!!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote