View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 01:27 AM   #6
fedezyl
Regular User

Ill take the z06 thank you.
To you, whatever suit's your taste, it's still not up to the standards of the industry....

I'm tired of hearing this shit
Tired of hearing that american car's suck? to bad...unless they start making good car's you will still hear that...

As far as your FUCK YOU answer, that's very mature too...and a very good argument in a conversation...

It seems like you say corvette and all it's fans start loading up their flame throwers, truth is that it's been proven that most of the car's if not all in it's category are far superior in every respect, from handling, to engine, to build quality....
I respect you liking it, after all beauty is whatever you see thru your eyes, but don't tell me it's faster or better than a Ferrari or Lamborghini because i'll just laugh in your face saying how much of a fool you are...

And as far as tuning goes....it's funny how the factory relies on it's client's to make a real sport's car....it's like buying half a house and then you finish it up....very stupid, yes it's half the price, but then it's half done...

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote