Thread: F1 Trivia Quiz
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 08:48 PM   #12
biff19_a
Regular User

Default Re: F1 Trivia Quiz

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Shouldn't be too difficult for all you F1 aficionados @ JW. Note do not restrict yourselves to the current driver set...

Begins with a lollipop question first...
F1 DRIVERS
1. Name an F1 driver whose pet is a turtle
2. Which F1 driver was a past cycling champion and what did he exactly win
3. Name the F1 driver who worked as a business professional full-time before taking up racing
4. One of the F1 drivers had an interesting view of the world upside down while flipping his car (non-F1). Who, where and driving what. Name his teammates then.
5. Name the first Columbian driver to be in Formula One
6. When and where was the youngest podium in F1 history
7. Which current driver was named after another motor sport personality - who was he and what did he race in
8. Name the smallest road car in Michael Schumacher's garage. Which other F1 driver has it.
9. Which F1 driver was one of the most flamboyant dresser - known for sporting furs, shocking colors,etc. He is also unique in entire history of F1 for another fact. What is it?
10. Name the F1 driver whose manager was his physical education coach? Name the coach also..

Best of Luck....

okie heres a shot and i promise i havent checked down yet
1. ummmm hedfield... sounds like something he might have
2.Wurz bmw world champ
3. Marc Gene.. Accountant
4. Webber.. merc clk-gtr.. le mans.. 2001 i think.. following behind the toyota gt-one. team mates..schnider and the other guy that retired later that year.. wedlinger??
5. Montoya
6. that one beats me.. probably when alonzo won
7. truli.. after the swedish motor cylce racer
8. fiat punto.. barachello
9. Eddie irvine... no wait he had the biggest mouth...dont know
10. Villeneuve and his manager craig pollock
biff19_a is offline   Reply With Quote