View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 11:56 PM   #15
dons5
Regular User

another example Porsche, sure there prob as good as they have ever been, and sure the 911 gt3 rs or whatever the new gt3 is called, is close competition and some say even better then the 360 Challenge Stradale when it comes too lap times, but i would still not get it. and im not talkin bout the obvious reasons like it doesnt have that Ferrari unbelievable sound, or it doesnt make ur heart pump as fast, or the gorgeous looks or whatever, its what Porsche the comany itself does that turns me off, first of all there not even in F1 where the best motor companys are supposed to be in when it comes to racing, second of all they got soooooo many different kinds of 911's, so that puts the exclusive/special points down for the car, third They make an SUV!!!!!!!! enough said bout that lol even many Porsche fans were mad about that because it ruins the image of the company, and 4th i heard they make like 40 or 50 thousand porshces a year, when Ferrari makes like wut, 4 thousand i think, and they also stay under there limit, they dont say well lets sell more to make more money, even though there in the most expensive sport in the World F1!!! and there still the best easily