Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Music And Noise (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Other than english speaking music? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46708)

ARMAN 04-01-2007 12:42 PM

Other than english speaking music?

Do you listen to any? not your native language music, ofcourse you listen to it 8)

From arabic music pretty good is egyptian dude Amr Diab - Kammel Kalamak is a pretty good album. Arabic music in general is very melodic 8)
Amr Diab - Wemaloh(What's Wrong) - Amr Diab - Ayam We Beneshha
Another egyptian singer Natasha Atlas
love this song :)
Arash is good too but he is more commercial and got to czech and russian markets where he is pretty successful, he's persian i guess
Remix with russian chicks band Blestiashie Pretty good song video have nothing to do with it thou - This was a big hit in Russia

Some songs from India is very nice too but i have maybe one single song in my playlist from old old movie about a guitar player wich was hugely successful in Russia :) it was a song by Lata i guess.

Then Japanese :P have only 2 songs from Kill Bill wich are very good and reminds ALOT old russian music from movies of 60-70's especially Urami Ibushi -> Another song from Kill Bill

Italian only one song - Paolo Conte - Via con me

From french also one song of czech singer Iva who released an album in french and this song is imo very nice http://ivaf.cz/download/video/ivaf_o...nd_tu_veux.wmv

thats about it :)

TopGearNL 04-01-2007 02:13 PM

I like Italian and Spanish music.

- Eros Ramazotti
I like ''wir sind helden'' from Germany too
Don't listen to Arabic music much but its not bad from time to time

And I LMAO with bollywood music

:lol:

saadie 04-01-2007 03:13 PM

lol ... i listein mostly to english music ... but some german spanish some local Urdu and very little bollywood works from time to time .. :D ...

SFDMALEX 04-01-2007 04:59 PM

Mainly English, then Ukrainian, also some music in Spanish and I guess German(only one artist though)

gucom 04-01-2007 05:06 PM

listen to some latin (so spanish/portuguese language) music from time to time, that's about it...

Fleischmann 04-01-2007 06:03 PM

Apart from English I listen to Polish spoken music naturally. Apart from that...hmm...the only band I can come up with is Esprit du Clan from France.

gangajas 04-01-2007 06:08 PM

Greek: E. Arvanitaki

Brazilian: Djavan, Jorge Ben Jor....

Polish: Kroke

Balcanic: Ljiliana Buttler, Kusturica....

Z3uS 04-01-2007 06:25 PM

German: Rammstein and some mixes from PvD
Breton: Danez Prigent
French: Some rap songs
Indian: Prabhu Deva
Songs in portuguese as well ^^

Z3uS 04-01-2007 06:27 PM

Hey ARMAN, could you give me some names of good russian, czech artists?
I'm really curous about songs on other languages :)

TopGearNL 04-01-2007 06:29 PM

I listen to Gaelic too come to think of it

Mers 04-02-2007 01:08 AM

A Lot of music in portuguese, cos i'm brazilian..

But there are also some surprisingly good French Garage Rock style bands, and some great italian music too...

novass 04-02-2007 01:22 AM

I listen to mostly English, but good music is good music. I list a few international people, but I am kinda brain dead ATM, so it might be a short list LOL

From the middle eastern world, I like Ananda Shankar and Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, though a lot of there stuff is in English or instrumental.

I also like MC Solaar from France.

Thats all I can think of ATM

silentm 04-02-2007 02:34 PM

lots of english of course but i also love to listen to a lot of german and swiss hiphop artists.

Mattk 04-04-2007 09:37 AM

I like this music video:

ARMAN 04-04-2007 04:59 PM

About czech music MIHALS could give a hint cause I dont listen to it actually except just a few songs 8)