Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Magazine Scans (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Heaven Can Wait!!! Car and Driver Carrera GT TEST!! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9651)

CarreraGtRacer 04-30-2004 06:09 PM

Heaven Can Wait!!! Car and Driver Carrera GT TEST!!

OMG!!

0-60 in 3.5 seconds
0-100 in 6.8 seconds

1/4 mile in 11.2 seconds @ 132mph!! The Same as the ENZO!!

http://www.supercarfreak.net/gallery...ver-Carrera-GT

TT 04-30-2004 06:12 PM

Sunday I was in an Enzo ok I love it, but I'm quite sure I'd take the CGT over it :D and not just because of it's figures of course ;)

Anonymous 04-30-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Sunday I was in an Enzo ok I love it, but I'm quite sure I'd take the CGT over it :D and not just because of it's figures of course ;)

Cheers for the scans **edit** CarreraGtRacer

Jezza loved the CGT when he tested it for Top Gear mag, and he's right the engine does sound like an F1 car (well close anyway!) But i tink i'd settle for either anyway. I'm expecting it to be in the next top gear series and i can't wait!!

jorge 04-30-2004 06:17 PM

Wow it´s faster than i tought! :o

CarreraGtRacer 04-30-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL123
Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

Cheers for the pics supercarfreak

Jezza loved the CGT when he tested it for Top Gear mag, and he's right the engine does sound like an F1 car (well close anyway!) But i tink i'd settle for either anyway. I'm expecting it to be in the next top gear series and i can't wait!!

Supercarfreak????? I scanned/uploaded them!! its My Gallery on Supercarfreak.net :)

CarreraGtRacer 04-30-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

heheh me and you both!

Anonymous 04-30-2004 06:27 PM

[quote="CarreraGtRacer"]
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

quote]Supercarfreak????? I scanned/uploaded them!! its My Gallery on Supercarfreak.net :)

Thats what happens when you only read the web address and are too lazy to read the username sorry mate :oops: Credit goes too
CarreraGTRacer!!

CarreraGtRacer 04-30-2004 06:28 PM

[quote="AL123"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by CarreraGtRacer
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

quote]Supercarfreak????? I scanned/uploaded them!! its My Gallery on Supercarfreak.net :)

Thats what happens when you only read the web address and are too lazy to read the username sorry mate :oops: Credit goes too
CarreraGTRacer!!

hahah no worries :)

TT 04-30-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

heheh me and you both!

LOL ;)

Anyway, I don't want to say the Enzo is bad or whatever ;) of course if I would REALLY be in the position of buying one, I'd probably die before taking a decision :roll: or probably just work some more to buy both :P

jorge 04-30-2004 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

heheh me and you both!

LOL ;)

Anyway, I don't want to say the Enzo is bad or whatever ;) of course if I would REALLY be in the position of buying one, I'd probably die before taking a decision :roll: or probably just work some more to buy both :P

It will be very difficult to make a decision between an Enzo and a CGT, the Enzo has all the passion of Ferrari, but i agree that the CGT is the best car.

TT 04-30-2004 06:39 PM

BTW, just finished reading the scans and well looking at their little graphs (easier than bare numbers LOL), I'm sure if the Enzo wasn't able to pop my eye balls out of my head while braking, for sure the CGT will if you won't close the eyelids in time!

Fleischmann 04-30-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

Well at least we know what you'll be wanting to get for your next birthday :wink:

THX for the scans CarreraGtRacer :D

Anonymous 04-30-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
BTW, just finished reading the scans and well looking at their little graphs (easier than bare numbers LOL), I'm sure if the Enzo wasn't able to pop my eye balls out of my head while braking, for sure the CGT will if you won't close the eyelids in time!

Next challenge for TT ride in CGT eithout throwing up/ losing eyeballs :lol: :wink:

TT 04-30-2004 06:59 PM

For sure if a CGT owner will read my report will stay as far away from me as possiblet to avoid my gastric fluids ;)

HoboPie 04-30-2004 07:24 PM

omg, no wonder it can keep up with an Enzo on a track. It is only a little slower in a straightline and brakes just as well it seems. I say just as well because the C&D test with the Enzo was at Fiorano and everywhere else (autocar test) shows them identical in terms of braking power.