Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ***THE ONLY RULE, PLEASE READ BEFORE OPENING A TOPIC*** (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8108)

SFDMALEX 04-08-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brembo
I think you answered your question with the retard comparison, alex..... :wink:

Shit your right Brembo :D

But I think retard is too good of a word for this fucking digenerate....go back you were you came from you lying sak of amfibian shit...

I cant stand these bullshitetrs...just cant friggin stand those fucks....I say ban 'em.

AMG E55 04-18-2004 11:27 PM

I've got a 2000 Toyota 4Runner with black altezza rear tail lights, blue washer nozzels, blue undercar kit, white indego gauges, carbon fiber B pillars, cold air intake from K&N, chip and Flowmaster dual exhaust.

Vansquish 04-19-2004 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG E55
I've got a 2000 Toyota 4Runner with black altezza rear tail lights, blue washer nozzels, blue undercar kit, white indego gauges, carbon fiber B pillars, cold air intake from K&N, chip and Flowmaster dual exhaust.

Quote:

Quote:

Well...that's 3 of 11 posts...any more coming our way?

Next time you double/triple post, check out that little "X" button at the top right corner of your post that deletes the errant writing.

Odd place to post this anyway, either way, lets see some pics!

Vansquish 04-19-2004 12:32 AM

LOL...brembo, you beat me to it.

Erdmann 04-19-2004 02:01 PM

hehe,...I like those little supercar kids. Hopefully he knows how to drive a Car (if he has a driver license :D ), because that would be all that he could write about it...

ionite 07-15-2004 12:12 PM

i have a picture

i own a fiat uno and im proud!! my friend modified the picture to please the initial D fans.hehe[img][/img]

ionite 07-15-2004 12:13 PM

hmmm

ok i cant figure out how to put pics up??? a lil help anyone,,, pls pretty please.

TT 07-15-2004 12:44 PM

You just have to upload them (see the sticky topic in "car gallery" for many hosts), and then post them using [img]url of the pic[/img]. If they are VERY big, please consider using thumbnails :) imageshack.us creates them for you automatically and give you the code already. If not you will have to do smaller versions and then use:

[img]link to smaller[/img]

;)

bmwmpower 11-02-2004 11:35 AM

i have car,but compare with those from this section, thanks guys not now

noosee 12-03-2004 12:49 PM

Yes it's a good rule.
But what's the point of clozing the topic five minutes after opened by old JW member if it's written that pics will be tomorrow :? Even with video included in the post ?
Don't see any.

TT 12-03-2004 03:47 PM

Because noobs can't understand you are actually "different". You know we believe you, but rules are rules and really NOBODY can break them in here :(

Soki 12-27-2004 04:27 PM

Hey!

When posting a new thread about my car can i link pictures that i already have on cardomain? And has the custom picture have to be in a special size?

jon_s 12-27-2004 04:34 PM

There is no specified size, just make sure it can be seen. I think you can copy the link for the cardomain pic and put it between: [img].....[/img] The pic will work

Soki 12-27-2004 04:35 PM

Thanks, i will try a little bit later.

MUS911 04-04-2005 12:55 PM

im sorry, i posted pics (what i ride ) without even reading the rules,
i didnt know that i should have a custome shot...

very soon i will post the custom shot!!!
sorry again ....