Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   TT is sort of moving too (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38877)

TT 06-29-2006 06:07 AM

TT is sort of moving too

So, everso is going to NYC, MIHALS back to his roots and TT too!

No need to go deep into details nobody is interested in, but basically Monday the 3rd I'll start a new job, YAY, should be a pretty good one, one of those offers you CAN'T let go.

Little problem, the job is some 400 km away from here and commuting there on a daily basis wouldn't be that wise, would it? :D

The positive part is it's basically were I grew up and where my family still is.

This mean at least I won't be lost in the middle of nowhere, will have all the support a family can give, a personal and indipendent apartment for free in the family building and in a general way, a quite good situation.

The fact Aleks my girlfriend won't come with me because she has to complete her school here kinda complicates things. This mean every Friday evening I'll drive/fly/train back to Lausanne to go back to Lugano Sunday evening. Won't be easy, but I won't be the first one having to do so :bah:

Also, very good point: where I'll live, car wise is VERY good. Up to Geneva's standards if not much better, especially during summer.

Anyway, at least at first I won't have internet in my apartment (will apply, first thing Monday). but well, my mom has it and she lives 1 km from me ;) still, I won't be online that much anymore, especially at first
and anyway, even when ADSL will be set, I'll be at the office from 9 to 17, so definitely TT's spammer era is coming to an end

:fuck: noway :D this won't prevent me from coming online every morning anyway, and I suppose at the office too, once things will be set, my PC could be used to so some JWing to ;)

Just wanted you all to know, in case I'll be slow in replying or miss things...

TopGearNL 06-29-2006 06:17 AM

Well TT I hope everything works out for you without problems, the moving and internet and so on. Imagine your boss blocking JW on your computer, now that would be the end of the world :mrgreen:

All the best!

Ghostbat 06-29-2006 06:20 AM

Good luck with your new job!

And please keep on spamming, otherwise JW won't be the same :wink:

gangajas 06-29-2006 06:20 AM

Congratulations!

dingo 06-29-2006 06:21 AM

Congrats on the new job, and the best of luck with everything. :D

So this job is only 4 days a week if you're leaving for Lausanne on Friday mornings?

We better watch out as Dani will soon eclipse your 30K posts....unless he starts working full-time too. :P

saadie 06-29-2006 06:28 AM

well all in all its a good news ..... hope you settle in quickly .... going back every week would be a major pain in the back side lol 400 km's damn ...
delievering painted dolls would be fun :) hehe
good luck with everything matteo, hope evertything works out quickly and smoothly 8)

TT 06-29-2006 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingo
Congrats on the new job, and the best of luck with everything. :D

So this job is only 4 days a week if you're leaving for Lausanne on Friday mornings?

We better watch out as Dani will soon eclipse your 30K posts....unless he starts working full-time too. :P

Whoops, silly me.. I meant Friday evening obviously, it's a 5 days work, at least at first.. but I guess soon there will be to travel a bit too and probably sooner or later I'll work the weekends too...

Evo 06-29-2006 06:39 AM

Hey TT,

Congrats on the new Job and wish you the best success in it.

ARMAN 06-29-2006 06:51 AM

Congratulations TT! :P Any info abou the job? Its not car related I suppose, otherwise you would sreaming it out loud probably :wink:

I hope everything will get organized later for you and your girlfriend so you can live togeather :)

Welcome to sick-of-job world :mrgreen: jk I hope it will not be your case :wink:

MartijnGizmo 06-29-2006 07:02 AM

Congrats TT! My dad has been working in COlogne for the last 4 years while my mom lives here in Groningen, so he also drives at least 2 x 300km every weekend.

Now you can find yourself an extra honey for those lonely weekdays. :D

Jabba 06-29-2006 07:15 AM

Congratulations and does this mean there is a chance that some of us might catch up to your 30K post count ??

Shinigami 06-29-2006 07:28 AM

Cool, congrats for the new job (first job?). What will you be doing?

stmoritzer 06-29-2006 07:29 AM

^ with this new nine-to-five job, he should be able to spam around :mrgreen:

Anyway, all the best at your new job, have a good start Mateto!
I'm sure you'll set a new record for driving Lugano-Lausanne :D

MIHALS 06-29-2006 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmoritzer
^have a good start Mateto!

:mrgreen:

best of the luck Matteo, I hope everything will go smooth soon for you, you don't have that kind of job as ARMAN mentioned and will enjoy it! well, if you'll be able to hang up on JW at work, what else you want? :D

being w/o g/f is sometimes hard, when you need support, but you'll see each other quite often so there shouldn't be a big deal :wink:

congrats, enjoy your new home and bring us some new in depths soon :wink: :good:

LotusGT1 06-29-2006 08:45 AM

Best of luck indeed, curious what your new job is. Never knew what your old one was either...lol