Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Motorsport News And Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Villeneuve slams Schumacher over 'lies' (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40348)

saadie 08-17-2006 03:33 AM

Villeneuve slams Schumacher over 'lies'

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/formulao...src=rss&feed=7

hehe

nickthaskater 08-17-2006 04:03 AM

Can you say 'envious'? Ever since his little hissy fit at Monaco and subsequent resignation from the drivers association, I've lost all respect for Villeneuve, Canadian or not.

"he concludes that the Ferrari driver will soon be forgotten once he finally retires from driving."

That's fucking comical.

Villeneuve needs to just shut up and leave with what little grace he has left.

saadie 08-17-2006 04:38 AM

you all emotional schumi fan never get it :lol:

nickthaskater 08-17-2006 04:45 AM

What's to get? Villeneuve is pissed that he isn't competitive, is being shown up by a test driver, and just got ousted, while Schumacher is still kicking ass to this day.

You can't honestly believe that no one will remember Schumacher after he retires, can you? I mean come on, the guy holds every major record out there by far, it's inevitable that he will be remembered.

saadie 08-17-2006 04:57 AM

ok yeh .. he is wrong about the 'forgetting' part

schumi has always been a lieing cheating faggot :P .....
hes got skills .. yeh i accept that hes one of the greatest drivers in this age ....
but there is no denying that ;)

ohh and you are pretty much wrong about competitiveness .. hes been driving a 5th grader car ... the BMW
the F1 has been turned into a robot boy drving game in the past years ...
if the car you are driving is fast ... you'll be fast .. .
just look at massa as an example .....

bring back the slick tires .... that'll show where every driver stands :wink:

nickthaskater 08-17-2006 05:00 AM

I was referring to his competitiveness within his own team (hence the mention of Kubica), and the cars that are in the same league as BMW.

nickthaskater 08-17-2006 05:14 AM

The fact that people still bring up things he did 13 years ago is proof enough that people are going to remember him.

Mattk 08-17-2006 06:08 AM

Quote:

...Schumacher lacks the star quality to be lauded on the same level as Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost or Nigel Mansell.
Yeah, because he's beaten all their records...

JoeHahn 08-17-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saadie
ok yeh .. he is wrong about the 'forgetting' part

schumi has always been a lieing cheating faggot :P .....
hes got skills .. yeh i accept that hes one of the greatest drivers in this age ....
but there is no denying that ;)

ohh and you are pretty much wrong about competitiveness .. hes been driving a 5th grader car ... the BMW
the F1 has been turned into a robot boy drving game in the past years ...
if the car you are driving is fast ... you'll be fast .. .
just look at massa as an example .....

bring back the slick tires .... that'll show where every driver stands :wink:

Wow, just wow. It's like you dont watch F1 - or have forgotten.

I'm not a massive F1 fan but seriously, think about what you're typing.

Look at Massa? Dont you mean look at Fisichella?

Just because Massa was in a lowlier team over the last seasons doesnt make him a crap driver. Fisichella has been shit since the dawn of time (no offense Fisi fans) and hes still 4th (almost 3rd) in the championship. Massa being almost half the points of Schumacher shows his 'speed' compared to Schuey, have you also forgotten the Hungarian GP already? Schumacher outdrove Massa hand over fist in Bridgestone tyres which were terrible for the conditions.

Villeneuve is an absolute idiot. Schumacher being forgotten? How can you forget a decade of dominance. Lance Armstrong? Who? Michael Jordan? Who?

saadie 08-17-2006 08:34 AM

you saw his performance in the last race didnt you ;) ....

JoeHahn 08-17-2006 08:43 AM

Massa at Hungary? He got destroyed by Schumacher

nejcdolinsek 08-17-2006 09:18 AM

My god, what a bitter, sore, envious prick. The irony in all this is that its Villeneuve whos going to be forgotten...

:roll:

Mattk 08-17-2006 10:20 AM

He's going into singing? Interesting...

dannyroz 08-17-2006 10:39 AM

The man should shut his mouth and concentrate on racing more.

I do have to give him dap though on his comments on drivers not having personality and the team thinking they are nothing but stupid drivers.

Other than that, what a fucking moron

LotusGT1 08-17-2006 10:48 AM

Villeneuve is the biggest wanker I've ever seen. And that while he does have a point.