Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Jokes and Humour (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Home Shopping Network Vid (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1751)

WRX 09-29-2003 11:09 PM

Home Shopping Network Vid

This sucks but I laughed for the longest time...

http://www.933flz.com/audio/video.asx

tkach 09-30-2003 04:41 PM

hahah thats great. rember kids when sombody falls its funny when sombody falls and gets hurt its hilarious. on other notes i think their should be a qvc bloopers video thatd rock. it would be the only thing i ever would buy off them.

Korny_kid71 10-01-2003 06:23 PM

haha i seen it before, the most hilarious part about that video is that at the end when the guy falls u hear the people sai that he ok, notice how the camera glitches after he falls? they put in a stil image of what it supposed to look like, lmao

hemi_fan 10-02-2003 03:55 PM

lmao, I thought the ladder would collapse or something like that... wut a dummy

draak666 10-02-2003 06:46 PM

Dumb motherfucker. Really funny. They should air these programs live more often. It's already hilarious in Belgium because they always use a really bad Dutch voice-over from Holland (different accent, no offence to the Dutch people on JW) for American commercials over here. But live broadcast should make it even more fun. :D

stradale 10-02-2003 07:25 PM

^^^ :shock: Hey, I thought only people from The Netherlands were allowed to make fun of the Belgian accent...

Damnit :(

O well, if we can't come to an agreement about this we can always make fun of the Limburgers. Let's face it, they're not real Dutchmen, nor Belgians. :wink:

1zippo1 10-03-2003 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stradale
^^^ :shock: Hey, I thought only people from The Netherlands were allowed to make fun of the Belgian accent...

O well, if we can't come to an agreement about this we can always make fun of the Limburgers. Let's face it, they're not real Dutchmen, nor Belgians. :wink:

HEY DUDE, I'm from limburg :P So don't even dare it!!!

Funny video. What I found funny about it is that that the woman say: well it's a very slippery flour over there... wtf has that to do with it, he just miss stepped on the ladder. That Chris dude really made himself ridiculous.

stradale 10-03-2003 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
Quote:

HEY DUDE, I'm from limburg :P So don't even dare it!!!

Funny video. What I found funny about it is that that the woman say: well it's a very slippery flour over there... wtf has that to do with it, he just miss stepped on the ladder. That Chris dude really made himself ridiculous.

LOL! I meant people from the province Limburg in The Netherlands. You're from Belgium arent't you? You people have Limburgers too then?

1zippo1 10-03-2003 07:34 AM

Quote:

LOL! I meant people from the province Limburg in The Netherlands. You're from Belgium arent't you? You people have Limburgers too then?

Yep, we have, you should know that! It right next to Hollands-Limburg.

stradale 10-03-2003 08:15 AM

I saw that one coming. LOL! I knew you had Brabanders too, but I didn't know about Limburgers.

It occurred to me that although Belgium is so nearby and we speak the same language I don't really know that much names of provinces in Belgium. But you can't probably name ours as well, can you?

1zippo1 10-03-2003 08:21 AM

Limburg (of course :wink: ), flevoland, zeeland, gelderland, noord-brabant, friesland, drente, groningen, ... how much do I still miss?

draak666 10-03-2003 08:24 AM

Go, 1zippo1, go... :D

stradale 10-03-2003 08:30 AM

Wow, I must say you did very well there Zippo! You missed Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland, Utrecht and Overijssel. O, and Drente is spelled Drenthe, but I'm not going to make a fuss about that. Most people from the west of The Netherlands will probably make that same mistake... If they name Drenthe at all...