Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Jokes and Humour (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Gentleman's Club (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38728)

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 03:16 PM

The Gentleman's Club

http://www.bachelorvegas.com/enterta...dise/club3.jpg

To the gentlemans club. Where we talk about manly things and talk down on women.

Same Rules Apply as those in golf:

Gentlemen
Only
Ladies
Forbidden

SilviaEvo 06-24-2006 03:18 PM

sooo about whacking them golf balls.......

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 03:20 PM

So -

Right now I'm drinking a 2003 Pinot Noir (very tasty Australian) and lamenting over how I can get into this girls pants once and for all -- It's a battle that's raged on for a few years given her bf and her's 7 year relationship - But, there's always been something between us - And I've decided that I'm going to stop respecting others 7 year relationships and do as I wish ... Harsh maybe, but if I'm elegant about it I think I might be able to pull it off.

What are you guys up to?

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
sooo about whacking them golf balls.......

Hello old chap - grab a cigar and cognac and pull up a chair old man

SilviaEvo 06-24-2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkmeat
So -

Right now I'm drinking a 2003 Pinot Noir (very tasty Australian) and lamenting over how I can get into this girls pants once and for all -- It's a battle that's raged on for a few years given her bf and her's 7 year relationship - But, there's always been something between us - And I've decided that I'm going to stop respecting others 7 year relationships and do as I wish ... Harsh maybe, but if I'm elegant about it I think I might be able to pull it off.

What are you guys up to?

i say to the pants! to the pants! right-oh chap. i'm thinking it can be done and it should be done as 7 years wait is a long time

No.1 06-24-2006 03:26 PM

Methinks blink has got a taste for spamming :P

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 03:28 PM

My thoughts exactly my good man - Woman need to be the followers again for they don't know what's good for them anyway, being the lesser of the species - Wish me luck for I shall need it.

Now about Golf ...

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No.1

Hello old man -- I was thinking we may need "Gentleman's names" as in The Duke of - The Earl of - King (Whatever) etc.

Any thoughts on this one?

No.1 06-24-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by No.1

Hello old man -- I was thinking we may need "Gentleman's names" as in The Duke of - The Earl of - King (Whatever) etc.

Any thoughts on this one?

We need to use place names such as The Earl Of Manchester (*that is me from now on) 8)

Perhaps, may i suggest for one of the whores who frequent this arena, The Earl Of Spamchester? Any takers on this title? Dani? Arman? You, perchance?

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 04:17 PM

That will Work No.1 - The Earl of Manchester

No.1 06-24-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

That will Work No.1 - The Earl of Manchester

West Coast, gangsta!

:oops: I mean spiffing old chap :good:

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 04:30 PM

Blaze up old chap

I formally declare myself: The Count of Toronto

ZfrkS62 06-24-2006 04:37 PM

I guess i'll be responding to Duke of Zed :mrgreen:

Blink, old bean, all i can suggest is watch your back should this bird change her mind!

blinkmeat 06-24-2006 04:46 PM

Chaps - do sig your "Club" name -- He's a cop Zed - I am not scared ... however i do need a quick-action-plan ... must implement that - I choose to be an e-guinnaepig too , and will keep the Gentleman updated 8)

saadie 06-24-2006 04:48 PM

Hey dirty old peeps ... whats cookin below yo ass holmes!

eehehehe :mrgreen: :?