Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Cool Wall (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Porsche Carrera GT (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31931)

System 11-18-2005 07:17 PM

Porsche Carrera GT

http://www.porsche-baltics.lv/est/bilder/cgt.jpg

racer_f50 11-18-2005 07:24 PM

I say cool. Could have been sub-zero if it weren't German. :P

|Nuno| 11-18-2005 07:25 PM

One of the very few cool current Porsches.

nthfinity 11-18-2005 07:31 PM

^^^^
its thoughts like that which made them want to take over the world :P ;)

this car is the only car i'd choose over an F50 and F40 and Enzo... (not the FXX, or Dauer 962...)
id choose this over the Koenigsegg, over the Zonda F, over the Ascari, over the S7 TT, over the EB110, over the Bugatti Veyron...

as a road car, absolutely nothing touches it as an overal package. and its recieved the best sounding V10 i've ever heard.

in my mind, there is only one thing which makes this car less desirable... aerodynamic flow over the top of the car is more determined by a designer then it is an engineer. and in some ways... that design makes it more the logical successor to the F50, and better in every way.

what is it that these germans have thought of? make a hypercar that willl last eons, drive like stink and be calm when you dont want to... the only way to dethrown the CGT from its pedistal is for Porsche to.... :arrow: :wink: 8)

graywolf624 11-18-2005 07:40 PM

sub zero.. Unlike nfinity I wouldn't speak it in the same breath as the f40, but otherwise.. Top comes off, ultra fast, ultra exclusive.. The epitomy of cool.

sameerrao 11-18-2005 08:04 PM

Fantastic car - it looks awesome, very sleek, has a manual, fast! Sub-zero

elbugalee 11-18-2005 09:44 PM

It's the best car in production, and one of the most wonderful cars ever!!!

I Love this car, It's not my favorite car because the F40, but is the second.

Subzero, definitely subzero!!!!!!

It's so beautiful, and it's manual, and the sound of his V10 is gorgeous!!!!!!

SFDMALEX 11-18-2005 09:50 PM

Its cool, but its not funky enough to be subzero.

No.1 11-19-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthfinity
^^^^
its thoughts like that which made them want to take over the world :P ;)

this car is the only car i'd choose over an F50 and F40 and Enzo... (not the FXX, or Dauer 962...)
id choose this over the Koenigsegg, over the Zonda F, over the Ascari, over the S7 TT, over the EB110, over the Bugatti Veyron...

as a road car, absolutely nothing touches it as an overal package. and its recieved the best sounding V10 i've ever heard.

in my mind, there is only one thing which makes this car less desirable... aerodynamic flow over the top of the car is more determined by a designer then it is an engineer. and in some ways... that design makes it more the logical successor to the F50, and better in every way.

what is it that these germans have thought of? make a hypercar that willl last eons, drive like stink and be calm when you dont want to... the only way to dethrown the CGT from its pedistal is for Porsche to.... :arrow: :wink: 8)

Despite thinking uncool when you first suggested this car, i now am going to vote cool :D

It isn't sub-zero - i mean there are likely to be 1000+ of them driving about, and it's too german, but as a road car it is untouchable as an all-rounder

If i had a lot of money to spend on a cars, i would make sure this was in my garage before anything else - it is such a pure car, and a better drive (by all accounts) than any other hyper-car out there.

Cool, but after i bought this, an Enzo would take ups spot number 2 in my dream garage :wink:

ARMAN 11-19-2005 04:41 PM

Am I the only one who dont like it? Its deffinitly a cool car supercar and its a Porsche but.. i dont really like it :(

Voted cool anyway :)

Z3uS 11-19-2005 10:44 PM

Definately subzero and reasons are many for that.

AlienDB7 11-19-2005 11:12 PM

Just cause its V10 screams like nothing else, it is cool :cool:

jorge 11-19-2005 11:18 PM

Subzero!!
The sound, the power, the looks, the speed.....

taygunho 11-20-2005 05:19 AM

Subzero ofcourse. It has very good design and wonderfull sound

stmoritzer 11-21-2005 06:12 AM

My favourite !!!
even a penguin would freeze looking at this car :D