Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Did you miss me? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48631)

TopGearNL 06-11-2007 03:43 PM

Did you miss me?

Well did you? :wink:

Anyway I was just at home but its not a very nice time for me as lots of you might already know. For those who don't my father is very sick and will not get any better, this is a certain fact by now. Its a very hard time right now at home for me my little brother and offcourse my mother. We are already sorting the funeral out to give you an idea of how bad it is, but then again we have the ability to plan it where as many people do not.

I will be going to University in September so that won't be easy but my father told me to go for it and make him proud, and that means/stimulates alot.

I was really looking forward to the JW meeting at the NR but sadly I couldn't go, Im glad to see all the other guys had such a good time and I hope there will be another meeting in the future soon!

I like to thank all the people that helped me so for getting through this pain in the ass situation, you really are great friends :good:

Well thats that, Im back for now and I never really left because I checked daily if there was a new vid for the vault ready to keep you chaps happy :wink:

Jabba 06-11-2007 03:46 PM

Sorry to hear the terrible news, I don't think words can do justice to how sad your whole story is, let us know if theres anything we can do to help.

TopGearNL 06-11-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabba
Sorry to hear the terrible news, I don't think words can do justice to how sad your whole story is, let us know if theres anything we can do to help.

Thanks Jab, your a real mate! Ill be sure to do so when I feel the need!

dutchmasterflex 06-11-2007 03:49 PM

I won't lie. I definitely have wondered where the hell you have been the past few weeks.

So sorry to hear about your Father's condition, although you seem to be handling a lot better than I ever could. Hope everything works out for the best..

Work hard in school and I'm sure you will make your Father proud.

Take care dude, and do anything to help out your family, especially your Mother.. I'm sure you're already doing a lot so keep it up..

ARMAN 06-11-2007 03:51 PM

I did miss you but I knew that you are around and was guessing why you are "away".

I still hope all will change for better, we are here for you :wink:

saadie 06-11-2007 03:51 PM

sorry to hear about your dad.
and yeh .. missed you ... :(

gangajas 06-11-2007 03:51 PM

Really bad news, life is very hard sometimes. :(

MUS911 06-11-2007 05:20 PM

Im so sorry Rory :(

Be strong man, God bless ur father and ur family.

TT 06-11-2007 05:25 PM

Glad to see you back, but terribly sorry to read about your situation. I was hoping for some improvement actually!

Jabba 06-11-2007 05:27 PM

Maybe you could send him a deluxe doll to cheer him up a bit 0X

TopGearNL 06-11-2007 05:33 PM

Thanks guys for all the support :good:

Minacious 06-11-2007 05:48 PM

I never like reading news like this because nothing I say can make it any better no matter how much I wish it. I will say this: Keep a strong head in these trying times, but never afraid to show emotion when necessary.

novass 06-11-2007 07:10 PM

I am very sorry to hear about your father, I wish there was something I could say or do to help. Be strong and spend time with your family. I am sure your dad is very proud of you now before you start school.

redbaron 06-12-2007 06:10 AM

That is a terrible situation. "Sterkte" to you and your family.

Svensson 06-12-2007 06:55 AM

Sorry Rory, I didn't know about your father's situation... Very sad to hear :(
But from reading about the way you're dealing with it, I can see you're very strong! I wish you and your family all the best in these difficult times and do your best at school to make him proud! :D

ps: Nice to have you back :wink: What are you going to study and where?