Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Car Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   *TAKE THE TEST* "Ricer OR Racer" *TAKE THE TEST* (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17811)

tigerx 10-24-2004 11:15 PM

*TAKE THE TEST* "Ricer OR Racer" *TAKE THE TEST*

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...12964040605221

i got:

Racer X (highest rank) with a score of -27% :D

HeilSvenska 10-24-2004 11:17 PM

I should make a more comprehensible quiz. because this one obviously sucks...no offense.

Quote:

Sport Compact (Civic, Sentra, Focus, Protege)
Sportier Compact( WRX, Miata, SRT-4, 240sx)
Larger Sedan (Accord, Camry, Taurus, 626)
Sports Car (Corvette, Viper, Skyline)
It obviously ignores entire sections of the car world..like Sports Wagens, or hyper cars.

tigerx 10-24-2004 11:19 PM

^ yeah it kinda does, i had to lie on the first 2 question, cuz i don't own a fuking car, and the quiz take marks off if i don't own something that's like a corvette, which i obviously do not have the fuking money for it. ^

deth 10-24-2004 11:33 PM

Racer X -27%

weird ass questions.............too import oriented

HeilSvenska 10-24-2004 11:37 PM

Exactly. They expect you to be a ricer when you're taking the test...

T-Bird 10-24-2004 11:43 PM

Racer X
You scored -29%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

DUNKiNUTS 10-25-2004 12:23 AM

Gran Turismorator
You scored -24%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

:lol: :lol: I do play a shit load of GT3 :lol: :lol:

bmagni 10-25-2004 12:49 AM

yeah, its oriented to ricers, ive never made a mod to my car and dont think of making one

twboy1999 10-25-2004 03:12 AM

yehh
i am -17

at least not a ricer

SamuraiGti 10-25-2004 07:01 AM

The Non-Racer
You scored -7%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

Darkel 10-25-2004 07:46 AM

Gran Turismorator
You scored -9% :mrgreen:

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

What does this phrase mean to you? "Warning: Danger to Manifold!"
Oh shit, my floor panel is gonna fall out

LMAO :lol:

Anile8er 10-25-2004 08:47 AM

Gran Turismorator
You scored -21%

mrpushrod 10-25-2004 02:53 PM

-14%, Granturismorator. Would have hope for better, but realistically I don't think thatw as going to happen, lol.

gucom 10-25-2004 03:18 PM

-21% granturismorator for me too
with some of these questions i really didn't know what the heck they were about, since i dont have a car. I guess i'll learn more about them when i do (sure hope so lol, otherwise im in trouble :lol: )

Fleischmann 10-25-2004 03:38 PM

-17% Amazing, coz I don't know shit about tuning :D

Quote: