Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Wish me luck....surgery tomorrow,I'M BACK, pics included+VID (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24436)

komotar 04-17-2005 11:16 AM

Wish me luck....surgery tomorrow,I'M BACK, pics included+VID

Ok, I'm leaving JW for a couple of days.

I'm having knee surgery tomorrow. Hope everything goes well.
I'll be back on wednesday.

Then I'll be posting pics from the racetrack. I went there yesterday. My boss owns a small racetrack . Got to ride in a 360 and in a rally civic r. Made videos and got a bunch of pics.

Did a bunch of laps in the new Suzuki Swift. Cool car. Brakes wen't dead after 3 laps. I was pushing hard.

I got to ride in a 997 S today. Cool car, much sportier on the edge than the 997.

dingo 04-17-2005 11:19 AM

shutup you bastard you make me jealous everytime you talk :P Seriously, congrats on the rides you got and I wish you the best of luck with the surgery :wink:
Maybe you have used the knee to harshly when driving, you need to slow down :wink: I assume its from the old basketball injuries?

430csjj 04-17-2005 11:26 AM

Hope the surgery goes well :)

TT 04-17-2005 11:29 AM

LOL surgery will do we obviously, so move your ass and come back quickly to show us your pics/vids!

antonioledesma 04-17-2005 11:59 AM

good luck komo,
knee surgery isn't that bad, but the pain in the ass is the recovery :| only a couple of weeks and you're like new :mrgreen:

ZfrkS62 04-17-2005 01:41 PM

great, this is all the hospital needs..Komotar in one of those hospital gowns, I think we all know where this is going :roll: :lol:

Seriously though, good luck with the surgery and i hope they give you some good pills for later :mrgreen:

Pimp Racer 04-17-2005 01:44 PM

Damn good luck on the Surgery dude! As everyone says recovery gonna be a hella bitch!

komotar 04-17-2005 01:46 PM

Yeah, I really can't wait for the recovery part :x

Thx for the support.

I would have the pics up by now, but I didn't use my own camera.

I used the magazines camera.

http://img198.exs.cx/img198/4803/pict03093kk.th.jpg

I got some nice detailed shots from the 360. And some shots from the track.

I'll edit the vid sometime next week.
I took the camera when I went for a ride in the civic. But I didn't take the camera when I wen't for a drive in the 360. It was in a car 300 m away and I didn't want to keep the guy waiting....

The chief editor will burn the cd for me tomorrow.

DeMoN 04-17-2005 01:46 PM

hope to have you posting while standing on two legs tomorrow :mrgreen:

Chaos in 1983! 04-17-2005 01:46 PM

good luck with surgery dude, I hope it all goes well...

komotar 04-17-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
great, this is all the hospital needs..Komotar in one of those hospital gowns, I think we all know where this is going :roll: :lol:

Yeah, I'll get some pics, don't worry. I can't wait for the nurses faces when they see something big and white and it ain't gonna be a snowman....

gucom 04-17-2005 01:49 PM

loads of good luck for the surgery...knees are very important (and vulnerable)...just thinking of knee surgery gives me shivers...

Vansquish 04-17-2005 01:52 PM

Good luck man, best wishes for a speedy recovery and all that. :-)

ZfrkS62 04-17-2005 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komotar
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62

Yeah, I'll get some pics, don't worry. I can't wait for the nurses faces when they see something big and white and it ain't gonna be a snowman....

LMAO!! never heard it put that way before :lol:

antonioledesma 04-17-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gucom
loads of good luck for the surgery...knees are very important (and vulnerable)...just thinking of knee surgery gives me shivers...

isn't that bad, the first days you feel like shit, you wish you never had surgery, but after the recovery you thank a lot you did it
btw, komotar, why the injury? playing soccer? football? anything at all??
I injured playing soccer but never took care of the knee and decided to have surgery when my knee hurted in cold days, and hot days, and... :|