Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   5th Gear Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Season 12 preview (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49345)

dylan99 07-18-2007 06:07 AM

Season 12 preview
 
Quote;
''We'll be back!
Ah ha! Fear not! The 12th series of Fifth Gear starts on September 3rd 2007. Everyone seems to love us so we're coming back quicker than normal. While you lot are off sunning yourselves, we'll be hard at work filming such delights as the Bugatti Veyron, McLaren Mercedes SLR Roadster, the Maserati Granturismo, and the new BMW M3. We'll also be trying to persuade Tom to get back into his Reliant Robin, and Jonny to become a Happy Birthday sing-a-gram.

Keep checking the website for an update on how filming's going - in the meantime enjoy the Summer and we'll see you in September!''

I hope it will be good to watch this time because season 11 sucked like hell!!!

yg60m 07-18-2007 11:31 AM

Very promising :drool: I can't wait to see Tiff or Jason pushing the Veyron or the Granturismo :wink:

Fleischmann 07-18-2007 01:02 PM

GranTurismo is something to look forward to. Apart from a few press pictures there is absolutelly no media about this car :(

vexor 07-18-2007 03:34 PM

meh, i'm not expecting much, the preview is just a collection of fetures that they'll have throughout the entire season. the veyron feature may only be 7 min long and the rest of the episode will suck balls so i'm not gonna get too excited about it.

dylan99 07-19-2007 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vexor
meh, i'm not expecting much, the preview is just a collection of fetures that they'll have throughout the entire season. the veyron feature may only be 7 min long and the rest of the episode will suck balls so i'm not gonna get too excited about it.

I think you are totally wright. They have being copying this for so long now from top gear and it isn't even slightly near the quality of top gear.

I don't think it will ever surpass TG, what they have to do is fire vicky butler-henderson (or something like that) and hire a new producer!

martin100 07-21-2007 03:33 PM

Donīt be to excited about the Veyron feature (i normally would be aswell!), but after all the great promises and the actual crap they came up with, iīm expecting nothing. Maby we will end up watching VBH having orgasms in the Veyron like in any fast car or the new gay bloke driving it with no action and dumb comments like always :roll:

Kaz 07-23-2007 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
They should show them all in the ep1... and save my precious time of silly useless and pointless features

LOL!!!

DeMoN 07-24-2007 01:09 AM

:idea: about 5th gear, as some of you may know. I was in Bolivia while the 5th gear episodes were being hosted. I didnt want to have a bad ratio using the lame internet I have there so I didnt get any episode =(

I was wondering if someone lives near Florida or in the US that wouldnt mind burning them in cds/dvd and mailing them to me? I would pay for the shipping and CDs/DVD costs of course (paypal or whatever u want).

Jabba 07-24-2007 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeMoN
:idea: about 5th gear, as some of you may know. I was in Bolivia while the 5th gear episodes were being hosted. I didnt want to have a bad ratio using the lame internet I have there so I didnt get any episode =(

I was wondering if someone lives near Florida or in the US that wouldnt mind burning them in cds/dvd and mailing them to me? I would pay for the shipping and CDs/DVD costs of course (paypal or whatever u want).

hey...we don't count the ratio for download group members but if you would still prefer them on disk then PM me your address and I will send you them all on DVD.

blue8 07-24-2007 05:42 AM

Still no 599? :(

dylan99 07-24-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue8
Still no 599? :(

They already did the 599 twice. The first time was Tiff doing it at the official press launch at Fiorano and the second time was Tom Ford driving it trough Europe

blue8 07-24-2007 12:37 PM

Haha... sorry. For some reason I though this was about Top Gear :P They're lagging so much behind Fifth Gear right now

gangajas 07-24-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylan99
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue8
Still no 599? :(

They already did the 599 twice. The first time was Tiff doing it at the official press launch at Fiorano and the second time was Tom Ford driving it trough Europe

Tiff also drove the 599 during its Panamerican tour.

dylan99 07-25-2007 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gangajas
Quote:

Originally Posted by dylan99
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue8
Still no 599? :(

They already did the 599 twice. The first time was Tiff doing it at the official press launch at Fiorano and the second time was Tom Ford driving it trough Europe

Tiff also drove the 599 during its Panamerican tour.

Yeah you're wright, but that wasn't really a test, they couldn't even give it a proper road test...

One of the problems with 5th Gear is that when road tests goes wrong they have nothing and when something with Top Gear goes wrong it still is a memorable episode.

gangajas 07-25-2007 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylan99

One of the problems with 5th Gear is that when road tests goes wrong they have nothing and when something with Top Gear goes wrong it still is a memorable episode.

There weren't many memorable tests in TG's last season. At least for me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.