Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   American Cars (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   American Auto Shows (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8502)

racer_f50 01-05-2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Hmmm... another American, I mean German, Bentley? ;)

Indeed.

Would've been nicer if they had original styling ideas, instead of ripping off the Bently Continental GT's rear and parts of its front styling.

I thought the 300C was pretty mobster-like, so those looks could've been perfect for a car like this.

dutchmasterflex 01-05-2006 03:56 PM

and I thoughjt the 300C looked enough like an RR/Bently

stracing 01-09-2006 07:56 PM

another tool to up the wank factor!

racer_f50 01-09-2006 08:04 PM

Seems Ford is losing touch with why pickups were invented in the first place....

The truck bed itself looks pretty small compared with useful ones (Ram 2500, etc...).

The exterior and interior are both vomit-inducing, if you ask me. I guarantee I will throw up if I saw one of these driving around.

And about that interior...who the fuck buys a truck to have good rear passenger space? I know that's been a trend recently, and maybe it's useful for farmers who can't afford more than one vehicle, but shit....if you want foot rests for the people in the rear you're probably not a farmer. And even if you were, you'd want more space in the truck bed.

nthfinity 01-09-2006 08:06 PM

OMG, this truck is Hawt! (well, the dash is way too over-the-top)

not in those colors... it is, afterall a truck.

and people outside america just dont get trucks i guess :?

me-likey this driving brick :P

Quote:

And about that interior...who the fuck buys a truck to have good rear passenger space? I know that's been a trend recently, and maybe it's useful for farmers who can't afford more than one vehicle, but shit....if you want foot rests for the people in the rear you're probably not a farmer. And even if you were, you'd want more space in the truck bed.
there are many reasons to have such a huge interior + a huge flatbed+ massive towing capacity...

ovbiously, you've never been to the home-depot, or worked anything construction related :?

and why are farmers always viewed as poor? they have 100x more motorized machinery then you'll prolly ever drive :wink: you know combines arent cheap

AlienDB7 01-10-2006 06:25 AM

Did Chrysler outsource the design and development for the Imperial to China? It looks more like another painful attempt by the Chinese in copying someone else's design :(

Having said that, it actually does look rather nice... until you get to the rear anyway. What's with all the clear taillights these days, they're just ugly IMO.

paradizzy 01-10-2006 01:23 PM

ugly... why did they do this?
That mony what they put in this car could invest more clever way.

MIHALS 01-10-2006 02:15 PM

ugly piece of crap :?

like dani said, is this some kind of off road? :lol:
the back looks awfull aswell... :puke:

dingo 01-30-2006 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
American style... the bigger the better :P :wink:

the bigger the better, except when it comes to the size of your penis when you drive one of these things. :roll:

TransAm 01-30-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insane
Not fond of it really. Seems like they are trying to do a stylish interiours. So they took European ones as an example and thought "We'll they use wook, so that's what we'll need as well..." only they've gone a bit too far.

Don't let Chewbacca hear you say that :wink:

Shinigami 01-30-2006 11:43 AM

It won't fit on European roads, so I hope they won't try to bring it here.

Waste of space, must be heavy as king kong.

nthfinity 01-30-2006 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinri_Shiogami
It won't fit on European roads, so I hope they won't try to bring it here.

Waste of space, must be heavy as king kong.

its a concept.... never intended for production

oh, and as far as width, its not any wider then a H2... but definately longer :)

DeMoN 01-30-2006 12:24 PM

oh boy that is one hellofa crap car!

1zippo1 01-30-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Not fond of it really. Seems like they are trying to do a stylish interiours. So they took European ones as an example and thought "We'll they use wook, so that's what we'll need as well..." only they've gone a bit too far.

same thougths here, and the wood they've used is weird somehow.

This would look fit in a Terminator 4 movie, but as a real car, it's completly and utterly useless

nthfinity 01-31-2006 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
Quote:

same thougths here, and the wood they've used is weird somehow.

This would look fit in a Terminator 4 movie, but as a real car, it's completly and utterly useless

except the fact that trucks are 1000x more usefullthen any car :| :wink:

why do you think trucks sell sooooo much better then any car?... vans may be the meathod out there...but trucks can do everyting +more then any van.