Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   aw fuckin gross! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39108)

gucom 07-06-2006 02:35 PM

aw fuckin gross!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html
can you say sick fuck??

TopGearNL 07-06-2006 02:40 PM

:x

racer_f50 07-06-2006 02:44 PM

umm.....wtf? :?

No offense to anyone from Russia, but I don't think I'd sleep well at night knowing my president was a pedophile.

Stikz 07-06-2006 02:52 PM

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Bush and Putin, lol, these are two of the most powerful world leaders. looks like Putin must have been hitting hte Stoly pretty hard.

TNT 07-06-2006 03:42 PM

ok one less country to visit on my list. :roll: :wink: i think i maybe moving to canada. well see. but i don't really like the french :bah:

black_magician 07-06-2006 03:50 PM

:bad: :bad:

ARMAN 07-06-2006 04:03 PM

LOL its aint that gross as it seems, russian have comparing to western countries different more opened standards of showing affinity(?) in general and this is not sick or twisted, weird to do it infront of cameras for sure cause thers too many twisted fucks(journalist) who will make a "wow" from that = see CNN comments :mrgreen: Theres nothing gay or pedophile in it, if you dont believe me go to russia :)
Russians who live outside russia are not like that most of the time cause they are ashamed of stupid comments they can get 8)

When someone come to czech and they never been outside russia it always amayses me how different are russian people, very opened and VERY friendly I would even say loving people, and I am not talking about my visiting relatives.

Vansquish 07-06-2006 06:10 PM

I still like the video of Berlusconi humping the police officer...it's far more inappropriate, and blatantly sexual.

r2r 07-06-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARMAN
LOL its aint that gross as it seems, russian have comparing to western countries different more opened standards of showing affinity(?) in general and this is not sick or twisted, weird to do it infront of cameras for sure cause thers too many twisted fucks(journalist) who will make a "wow" from that = see CNN comments :mrgreen: Theres nothing gay or pedophile in it, if you dont believe me go to russia :)
Russians who live outside russia are not like that most of the time cause they are ashamed of stupid comments they can get 8)

When someone come to czech and they never been outside russia it always amayses me how different are russian people, very opened and VERY friendly I would even say loving people, and I am not talking about my visiting relatives.

Exsactly.

This is onether good example how people jump to conclusion so fast!! :roll:

I agree, he shouln't have done it in public because he should know he is followed by the press and will be publized all over the world, but maybe he did it on purpuse because he doesn't care!

saadie 07-06-2006 06:42 PM

arman is right ...
maybe he was just showing his softer side and love for children ......
the Media people are really messed up .... :roll:

SFDMALEX 07-06-2006 06:46 PM

Putin is a cunt but how does this make him pedo?

ARMAN 07-06-2006 06:46 PM

"As kitten" does not mean at all that he want to fuck home animals 8) There are untraslatable ways to say one thing with a bit of change of the word that have completely different meaning. Again its hard to explain and its not translatable to for example english. You cannot translait russian poems like from Pushkin cause with translation you loose all the sence and softness and beautie of what is there... no such words same in english :bah: ... now I am confusing you :oops:

Stikz 07-06-2006 06:54 PM

I don't know if everyone on here is calling Putin a Pedo, its just a bad position to be in when there are cameras around. Its just funny, thats all. I don't think the post was an attack on russians or anything.

r2r 07-06-2006 06:54 PM

I was hoping that our diverse JW comunity here would be more open minded to things like this rather tehn just jump to conclusions like the media does......

....but I guess I was wrong :bah: its a shame really!!

nickthaskater 07-06-2006 07:01 PM

It seems that touching him like a kitten was no more than patting him on the head. I really don't see anything 'pedo' about this whole thing... I mean, maybe if he stroked the kids crotch and slipped him some tongue during a mouth to mouth kiss, but not from this.