Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Magazine Scans (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Gran Turismo 4 (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15027)

chipanggo 08-27-2004 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skituner
i cant wait!!!!!
i have been waiting for what feels like a lifetime

i know what you mean. after all the delays, this game better blow our heads off when it arrives (which i'm sure it will) :twisted:

FordGTGuy 08-27-2004 01:28 AM

its been delayed again because network probs. Sony needs to make an official version of Ps2 live not this dumb shit they have now.

dingo 08-27-2004 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbaron
I can't wait till the release of this game!!! That Logitech wheel is really cool, but very expensive. So Dual Shock for me.....

B.T.W I heard polyphony has officially announced that GT4 will contain a Murcielago!!!

I highly doubt this, if it was 'officially' announced it would be all over the net. Where did you hear this?

5vz-fe 08-27-2004 02:29 AM

man, I will be hugely disappointed if they delay this again..........

FordGTGuy 08-27-2004 02:12 PM

They have to fix the networking problems.... again.... but they may do it by the time you said it will be realeased. What is this date anyway?

redbaron 08-27-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

redbaron wrote:
I can't wait till the release of this game!!! That Logitech wheel is really cool, but very expensive. So Dual Shock for me.....

B.T.W I heard polyphony has officially announced that GT4 will contain a Murcielago!!!

I highly doubt this, if it was 'officially' announced it would be all over the net. Where did you hear this?
I read this in PSW-magazine of July. I read it in a book-store and unfortunately didn't bought it....

hemi_fan 08-28-2004 05:45 PM

I was surfin the net, and I dont see too much info on this game, which is very odd seeing as it is supposed to be released in the fall (which is fast approaching). GTA San Andreas is not released until November, yet they have an official site for it with all the info, and theres tons and tons of other sites opened up about it... GT4 is all articles. I looked on Sony's website and its not even listed as an upcoming game!?! San Andreas is on there... Its all very confusing, I have no clue when its coming out now.

N.J. 09-13-2004 12:20 AM

I never bought GT 1,2 or 3 (I'd only had a go of the original in a Harvey Norman Store...impressive)

However, It never quite got me over the line to buy a PS. (I already had a PC and was in love with 'The Need For Speed' - not to be confused with its far inferior sequels bar of course 'Porsche Unleashed')

p.s

But with the Nordschliefe Nurburgring, the improved graphics, handling, the awesome McLaren F1 & AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR all the way down to my car the Honda City...GT4 -with the wheel & pedals- is definately a MUST HAVE!

(the only disappointment in my view is the absence of a clutch & proper 5/6 speed manual)

mustang 09-13-2004 01:51 PM

nice but why ar the scans sideways ??????

Gilles27 09-14-2004 12:53 PM

You´ll take a virtual drive at the Green Hell... arggg!

mclaren_Gt 09-15-2004 09:16 PM

wow very nice cars, is only for ps2?

Vansquish 09-21-2004 01:56 PM

Anybody want to see the Fina Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail attacking the Nuburgring Nordschleife? This vid isn't the best quality by a long shot, but it looks pretty damned good to me...down to the writing and the narrow nature of the track. Enjoy guys!

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/cars/...4_x_wmvlow.wmv

N.J. 09-21-2004 10:13 PM

I've been having a problem downloading that video...

Its says 'authentification required'???

p.s

Anyone else getting this?

tigerx 09-21-2004 10:19 PM

you need subscription for the highres video :( :( :(

Vansquish 09-22-2004 01:30 AM

right, but the lowres one, you should be able to get your hands on