Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Top Gear UK - Episode Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Top Gear - Season 7 - Ep 6 - 27 Dec (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32814)

Anonymous 12-16-2005 03:29 PM

Top Gear - Season 7 - Ep 6 - 27 Dec

Yup Top Gear on a tuesday!!!
Quote:

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. Is Jeremy faster driving in real life or on a computer game, and what will break first at sub zero temperatures - a car or Richard Hammond? David Walliams is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Caplax40 12-16-2005 04:30 PM

Is this the last episode in this series?

martin100 12-16-2005 04:43 PM

^^^ Yes it sadly is, but i think it was the best series so far.

chest3r 12-16-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caplax40

Yes, it is :?

This episode doesn't seems to be very interesting. I hope we might have a surprise 8) In the preview of this series they showed a tuned Skyline and an NSX at the track, wich will appear in this episode for sure, since we hadn't seen it yet

:wink:

martin100 12-16-2005 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chest3r
Quote:

This episode doesn't seems to be very interesting. I hope we might have a surprise 8) In the preview of this series they showed a tuned Skyline and an NSX at the track, wich will appear in this episode for sure, since we hadn't seen it yet

In the trailer for the series there was also a car vs dog race. AFAIK it hasnīt been aired yet aswell if iīm not completely wrong :roll:

chest3r 12-16-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin100
Quote:

Quote:

In the trailer for the series there was also a car vs dog race. AFAIK it hasnīt been aired yet aswell if iīm not completely wrong :roll:

The car was the new MX-5 if I'm not wrong.... I remeber that :wink:

nchs09 12-18-2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i likd the past one better :s

carguy_88 12-26-2005 06:56 PM

this series was worse IMO :roll:

Anonymous 12-26-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carguy_88

it is usual when you give such an opinion to give a reason, can you even name one feature that was BAD?! and by bad I mean worse than the standard of the previous season. Some disappointments for sure but can't really fault it, been packed full of entertainment!

martin100 12-26-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carguy_88

I really donīt understand you! Never ever has TG been that great. Iīve watched a couple of episodes from the last two series lately and even those where not as well produced as the latest series in terms of filming and presentation. TG comes closer and closer to Hollywood movies thanks to their never ending budget :wink:

Toronto 12-26-2005 10:09 PM

this series was great, I am sad it is over :(

SafirXP 12-26-2005 10:27 PM

its my favourite TV show/program of all time but still there's one thing they could change... more test drives than playing games.

hopefully they'll end this season with a bang...

GT-R_R34 12-26-2005 11:50 PM

what last ep? and only 6ep.
can't why till tomorrow.

ae86_16v 12-27-2005 03:42 AM

They where @ Laguna Seca?!?! Damn it, I should've gone!!!!

Anonymous 12-27-2005 05:35 PM

Action packed last episode! Laguna Seca was very well shot and I laughed just as much as usual during this ep, sad that we have to wait until may for the next series but still can't fault this last series for lack of content :lol!
This ep had the missing greyhound vs MX5 test and the classic car vs ruuuude boy peugeot hillclimb. Also a bonus test of hot hatches from BMW and VW