Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Jokes and Humour (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   miss teen south carolina fights back......sort of (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50456)

Skaala 09-10-2007 05:40 AM

miss teen south carolina fights back......sort of

she reads some random facts from a book....:roll: :roll:

http://www.people.com/people/quiz/0,,20053640,00.html

really? are you kidding me? haha,

7/7 for me

the lights are still on, but nobodys home, and I don't think anything she does can fix that insane rambeling she gave during the contest

acmarttin 09-10-2007 07:39 AM

She makes me want to develop a murdering women fetish.

blinkmeat 09-10-2007 07:44 AM

Well that was clearly setup to make you feel like an idiot ... just like her. :roll:

I loved how she holds the Atlas up, and then says "Atlas" under her breath ... What can you say but wow. Your 15 minutes are up baby - The free lunch is thataway :arrow:

saadie 09-10-2007 08:46 AM

shes fucking dumb .. but
shes cute lol .. :mrgreen:

cooperluke 09-10-2007 09:56 AM

Very cute... :D

Mattk 09-10-2007 10:35 AM

"marking it the largest archiplegic country on earth"??? Damn, she can't even read. :lol:

dutchmasterflex 09-10-2007 11:29 AM

What do you guys expect? It's a beauty pagaent.

And it's not like all of you would turn down a chance to hit it if the law allowed it :P

philip 09-10-2007 11:55 AM

If she plays her cards right she may end up rich, as long as she can continue to make fun of her self and doesnt mind looking as dumb as dirt.

Jessica Simpson and Britney are already too old, the public is demanding someone new.

She could be it.

Zot09 09-10-2007 01:16 PM

She was also on the MTV VMA's last night.

coloradosilver 09-10-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philip
If she plays her cards right she may end up rich, as long as she can continue to make fun of her self and doesnt mind looking as dumb as dirt.

Jessica Simpson and Britney are already too old, the public is demanding someone new.

She could be it.

I can't stand that being ignorant and flat out stupid can be a profession. It should be illegal to earn money from being mentally deficient.

This girl (along with many others in the public eye) don't have the brains to be sewing soccer balls in pakistan with the 12 year olds. Nevermind actually being a contributing member of society.

Its really a slap in the face to those of us that have had to work our asses off in school and work to earn what we have.

I know it's the sad truth that this is just how it is, but it still pisses me off.

Maybe we could round all these girls up and keep them somewhere and use them for mating purposes or something.

But they definitely shouldn't be glamorized.

r2r 09-10-2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloradosilver
Quote:

She could be it.

I can't stand that being ignorant and flat out stupid can be a profession. It should be illegal to earn money from being mentally deficient.

This girl (along with many others in the public eye) don't have the brains to be sewing soccer balls in pakistan with the 12 year olds. Nevermind actually being a contributing member of society.

Its really a slap in the face to those of us that have had to work our asses off in school and work to earn what we have.

I know it's the sad truth that this is just how it is, but it still pisses me off.

Maybe we could round all these girls up and keep them somewhere and use them for mating purposes or something.

Does this mean that the majority of our society are just as dumb, to drive the popularity of somebody as stupid as she is? I hope not!

gigdy 09-10-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattk
"marking it the largest archiplegic country on earth"??? Damn, she can't even read. :lol:

that was great.

coloradosilver 09-10-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r2r
Quote:

Originally Posted by coloradosilver
Quote:

She could be it.

Does this mean that the majority of our society are just as dumb, to drive the popularity of somebody as stupid as she is? I hope not!

Just the Folks that work at and watch E! TV. here in the US. All this station does is bring the Paparazzi from the magazines onto our tv sets. If you ever have a desire to know what Paris Hilton was wearing today or which of these other stupid, spoiled, pampered, ignorant whores did today just flip on this station and you'll know right away. :roll:

Mattk 09-10-2007 11:08 PM

I totally agree with you, coloradosilver. Success should come with hard work, not being good-looking and trademarking dumb phrases, like "that's hot". Paris Hilton is actually suing Hallmark for making a card of Paris Hilton as a waitress saying "Don't touch that, it's hot. What's hot? That's hot!".

79TA 09-14-2007 02:18 PM

wow . . . sad. The "personality" part of those pagents are more like a who can be the most politically correct contests . . . so we can build a better future . . . for our children . . . and the Iraq.