Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Ferrari Pictures and Videos (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Video of an Enzo with a Tubi exhaust (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18548)

budagboy2 11-08-2004 05:59 PM

Video of an Enzo with a Tubi exhaust

Cant really decide if i like it or not from a video but you can get a pretty good idea, it is much louder than stock though. And too bad about the tips. Enjoy :D
http://www.alloutexotics.com/cars.htm

dropot2 11-08-2004 06:01 PM

thanks you for this video mike! :D Downloading right now!

TT 11-08-2004 06:02 PM

And it's fucking black!

And I agree, the exhaust should stay "4x style"

edit - I can't play the video :(

dropot2 11-08-2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
And it's fucking black!

Completely agree..."4x style" is the prettiest configuration in a sports car. It's really beautiful and it says: "I'm mighty!!!" :twisted:

budagboy2 11-08-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
And it's fucking black!

edit - I can't play the video :(

Do you have quick time b/c thats what it plays in?

TT 11-08-2004 06:11 PM

Yes I know what a mov file is.. I just need to update quicktime I guess, but won't do it for a single video ;)

edit - actually it is up to date.. so no idea where the problem is

dropot2 11-08-2004 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Yes I know what a mov file is.. I just need to update quicktime I guess, but won't do it for a single video ;)

No problem for me. So probably if you update your quicktime everything will be ok

TT 11-08-2004 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dropot2
Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

No problem for me. So probably if you update your quicktime everything will be ok

Well I tried and it said it is up to date LOL

budagboy2 11-08-2004 06:30 PM

^^^Thats weird

TT 11-08-2004 06:33 PM

I will find a way, don't worry ;)

No.1 11-08-2004 06:38 PM

No video for me yet, but the Tubi exhaust is supposed to sound miles better than the standard Ferrari item. The guy who rund Veloqx Motorsport in the UK was the first Enzo owner to have this, and it was the car that is featured in evo "EV03 NZO"... it has straight pispes if i'm not mistaken... no mufflers for this system :twisted:

BTW Mike.... you're the owner, whadddaya think about the standard exhaust, and are you looking at changing it for the TubiStyle?

budagboy2 11-08-2004 06:41 PM

^^^Could definitely be a little louder, maybe down the road we will change it.
-I dont get why people cant see the video, you guys are right clicking on the thumb nail below all of the pictures right?

racer_f50 11-08-2004 06:42 PM

as far as i'm concerned Enzos sound perfect stock (at least in vids).
The vid on that site isn't really that good, so its hard to tell if the Tubi sounds good or not. Would've been better to just free-rev the engine in front of hte camera for a better idea of the sound.

Wutputt 11-08-2004 06:52 PM

Thanks for the vid.

I agree with TT and dropot2, a 4style exhaust system fits the Enzo better. This Tubi exhaust for the Enzo sure sounds louder (quite obvious ;)), and the car sounds more 'racy'. But I can't really come to a conclusion if the standard one sounds better than the Tubi one. Need to have more vids, soundtracks of the Tubi Enzo exhaust system to come to a conclusion :mrgreen:

Wutputt 11-08-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Quote:

Originally Posted by dropot2
Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

Well I tried and it said it is up to date LOL

It worked fine with me, and I have a completely not updated quicktime player. Maybe you have to downgrade yours before it wants to play the vid :P