Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lamborghini Pictures and Videos (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Configure your new Lamborghini Aventador! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62796)

nthfinity 03-04-2011 03:35 PM

Configure your new Lamborghini Aventador!
 
http://www.aventador.com/index-eng.html#eng

:twisted:

I really do like this new car... 90% as much as the Reventon; which is saying a lot :)

MidEngine4Life 03-07-2011 03:19 AM

I think I have a new #1 dream car... and thats sayin something. The McLaren F1 has been my absolute favorite since I was young

nthfinity 03-07-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidEngine4Life (Post 877056)
I think I have a new #1 dream car... and thats sayin something. The McLaren F1 has been my absolute favorite since I was young

I don't like the mirror carryover from the Gallardo; but the rear styling is likely the best new car of the current generation :)

fordgt84 03-07-2011 07:37 PM

mine is black!!!:twisted:

nthfinity 03-07-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgt84 (Post 877058)
mine is black!!!:twisted:

Not a bad choice, if you have a Mercedes, 911, or Ford GT, but a Lamborghini? :-P;-)

fordgt84 03-08-2011 08:32 AM

^ nah i don't think i could pull bright yellow or orange off haha. i just love a black body with black rims, makes it look more menacing somehow...

yg60m 03-08-2011 01:56 PM

Finally Lamborghini made a configurator for one of their car !! The old site was ery dated ! Thanks mate

marcefer 03-08-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgt84 (Post 877063)
^ nah i don't think i could pull bright yellow or orange off haha. i just love a black body with black rims, makes it look more menacing somehow...

You keep the black one, give me the bright yellow AND the orange.;-)
Uncommon colors for an uncommon car.

MidEngine4Life 03-09-2011 06:34 AM

Ive seen some videos and read some articles with people saying its not a big change from the Murcielago..... are they kidding me? I never liked the Murc. It was too awkward and plain looking.
http://thewallpapers.narod.ru/archiv...go_800x600.jpg
So much sexier....
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ia-d3b71sc.jpg

Id have mine in yellow or white with those sexy black wheels

nthfinity 03-09-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidEngine4Life (Post 877067)
Ive seen some videos and read some articles with people saying its not a big change from the Murcielago..... are they kidding me? I never liked the Murc. It was too awkward and plain looking.

So much sexier....


Id have mine in yellow or white with those sexy black wheels

A lot of people have no clue what they are talking about in terms of automotive styling. People can have opinions, but when they aren't based on reality, you simply cannot argue or discuss with them.

Yes, it's "like a Murcielago" in that it is wedge shaped in the linage since the Countache.

If it wasn't, people would be calling out "WTF" :P

Sam Dias 03-12-2011 07:38 AM

The rear of the Aventador reminds me the rear of the Audi A7 :laugh:

http://photo.netcarshow.com/Audi-A7_...1_photo_33.jpg

nthfinity 03-12-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Dias (Post 877081)
The rear of the Aventador reminds me the rear of the Audi A7 :laugh:

Maybe when you look at the car in 2 dimensions...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.