Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   50 Cent's cars: F40, F50, Enzo, 599 GTB (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53191)

LEXION 11-30-2007 05:59 PM

50 Cent's cars: F40, F50, Enzo, 599 GTB

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/c...m/with-car.jpg

starting at minute 01:48 8-)

yg60m 11-30-2007 07:14 PM

I didn't thought he had so much money :huh: What an house !!

acmarttin 11-30-2007 08:00 PM

Love the car collection, hate the rapper.

blinkmeat 11-30-2007 08:28 PM

looks like he lives in a mall similar to the one near me -

gotta have the gucci room to f all the hoes in ;-) - what a tool

Zot09 11-30-2007 08:33 PM

Nice car collection, and BEAUTIFUL house!

RC45 11-30-2007 10:15 PM

Isn't it an irony.

Singing about the tough life growing up in the ghetto and how you have no future execept violence, drugs and gangs - and then selling the music back to the poor slobs stuck and dieing in the ghetto - makes you more money than any of the "dreamers" back in "da hood" could imagine.

Its also kinda an irony that the excesses of "the man" that is the cause for all the suffering in the "hood" is what the reward is ;)

And what a reward - all the "great modern F-Cars" hehe

5vz-fe 11-30-2007 11:23 PM

Gotta give him a little credit for not ruining the F-Cars.

RC45 11-30-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe (Post 806417)
Gotta give him a little credit for not ruining the F-Cars.

Yet....

..but I suspect the reason is the cars are leased ;)

gigdy 12-01-2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yg60m (Post 806384)
I didn't thought he had so much money :huh: What an house !!

I believe its Mike Tysons old house. (edit: should have watched the video first he says it in the first 30 seconds.

ViperASR 12-01-2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45 (Post 806421)
Yet....

..but I suspect the reason is the cars are leased ;)

Can you lease a 20 year old car?:?:

chest3r 12-01-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45 (Post 806409)
Isn't it an irony.

Singing about the tough life growing up in the ghetto and how you have no future execept violence, drugs and gangs - and then selling the music back to the poor slobs stuck and dieing in the ghetto - makes you more money than any of the "dreamers" back in "da hood" could imagine.

Its also kinda an irony that the excesses of "the man" that is the cause for all the suffering in the "hood" is what the reward is ;)

That's why I hate this fuck*n rappers so much!! They always talk about hypocrisy in the world and they are the kings of it :angry:

fordgt84 12-01-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Isn't it an irony.

ok i dont know what ghetto u been to, but as far as i know they do not spend money buying cds...downloading, burning and selling illegal copies yes.

and why are all of y'all saying hypocrite this hypocrite that:huh:, like any of u wouldn't do the same if u made it big, get that dream garage u always wanted...i dont think anyone in the ghetto would want to stay there if they had the money to buy a nice house and nice car.

oh and thanks for the video link...F50 better than enzo IMO :-D

sentra_dude 12-01-2007 06:50 PM

I too am surprised he didn't screw up the Ferraris (that would be hilarious if they are not actually his, but just on lease), but I find it hard to see 50 cent rollin' around in an F40/50, I mean, they aren't exactly the easiest cars to drive around in, and they aren't much good for anything except hardcore driving (well, and showing them off).

Quote:

Isn't it an irony.

Good post.

acmarttin 12-01-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperASR (Post 806503)
Can you lease a 20 year old car?:?:

Can't answer that question directly - but I suspect RC is saying that he rented the cars for the video shoot, that they're not really his. And if that's what he's saying then I agree with him.

SilviaEvo 12-01-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Isn't it an irony.

very true