Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Cool Wall (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Rolls-Royce Phantom VII (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32598)

System 12-09-2005 07:45 PM

Rolls-Royce Phantom VII

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/4007/rolls...m1782wf.th.jpg

TT 12-09-2005 07:49 PM

Comon, it's the coolest luxury monster out there! Fully of cool and useless gadgets like the center of the wheels, the flying lady that can hide when needed, effortless performance...

Zot09 12-09-2005 07:52 PM

Pretty cool. It is a very impressive car to see in person and it is much better looking than the Arnage. But I think I may take a Maybach 62 over it.

aOp 12-09-2005 07:58 PM

this car sure is something special. Head twister de luxe! saw one at gumball myself. Abseloutely stunning! count me sub!

Anonymous 12-09-2005 08:19 PM

Almost cool, some cool features for sure, but somehow again leaves me feeling a bit cold, just like most German takeover cars :bah: All to clinical and perfect and I get the same feeling with this sadly :-( Not enough chrome and stuff either :P Still If i wanted such a car I'd probably pick this :lol:

sameerrao 12-09-2005 09:04 PM

Let me be the first to differ ... ugly piece of shit.

You know how you see photos of some questionable looking cars and then you see it in the flesh and think its not that bad. (E.g. Ferrari Enzo). But the Phantom has not redeeming features. Its a disgrace to the distinguished line of cars with that hallowed name.

From the inside though, the car is all you would want from a luxury motor car. I wish the old coachbuilding days were back again .. If I had the beans to buy the car, I would take the chassic from RR and ship it to someone else for a tasteful body :)

Extremely uncool in my book. BTW - I have the same opinion of a Maybach also :)

stmoritzer 12-12-2005 05:37 AM

rough, massive. less elegant than a Maybach
but
still cool

DMbaseball1604 12-12-2005 05:55 AM

I saw this car in person for the first time the other night...and it looks incredible! the only thing I can say against it...is that it has the idrive from BMW..which I dont really think belongs on a Rolls

yg60m 12-12-2005 06:16 AM

Subzero mates, it is cool !! Even Jamiroquai has one :wink:

MIHALS 12-12-2005 06:23 AM

totally cool, maybach is :puke:

:mrgreen:

JoeHahn 12-12-2005 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Let me be the first to differ ... ugly piece of shit.

You know how you see photos of some questionable looking cars and then you see it in the flesh and think its not that bad. (E.g. Ferrari Enzo). But the Phantom has not redeeming features. Its a disgrace to the distinguished line of cars with that hallowed name.

From the inside though, the car is all you would want from a luxury motor car. I wish the old coachbuilding days were back again .. If I had the beans to buy the car, I would take the chassic from RR and ship it to someone else for a tasteful body :)

Extremely uncool in my book. BTW - I have the same opinion of a Maybach also :)

Completely agree - I'll take a Flying Spur thanks.

Evo 12-12-2005 07:02 AM

That is SubZero.. I see few every so offen.. And they are huge.... And you know the person sitting on the backseat is not a guy you mess with.... The car has presents..

taygunho 12-12-2005 10:32 AM

Uncool. I don't like phantom, it is ugly. My favourite RR is Park Ward. And I think maybach is uncool too

gtx28 12-12-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

it's gansta looks, the size, the performance...
Speaking of gansta there is an all black one around here with chrome accents and blacked out wheels that looks gangsta!!

nthfinity 12-12-2005 01:36 PM

this is the option of being driven everywhere....

not a drivers car, irrelevant to me... cool, but not for me... so uncool :P