Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Videogames (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New Need For Speed!!! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24235)

Pimp Racer 04-10-2005 06:42 PM

New Need For Speed!!!

This is a need for Speed that I actually want! :D
http://www.worthplaying.com/article....thread&order=0

SilviaEvo 04-10-2005 06:45 PM

it will surely be better than NFSU! it seems pretty good. now if they put Ferraris in there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

racer_f50 04-10-2005 06:54 PM

hope that article is right about having supercars :D

this better be as good as they're hoping, we're in need of another good NFS game 8)

Pimp Racer 04-10-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer_f50
hope that article is right about having supercars :D

this better be as good as they're hoping, we're in need of another good NFS game 8)

Yeah I have a feeling its real since Mid nite club 3 is bout to be released and EA probably got pissed they dont have exotics or bikes! :lol:

RC45 04-10-2005 06:59 PM

Sounds like typcial NFS crap from the last 5 years.

Quote:

"Out-race your opponents, evade cops and exploit the open world in Need for Speed Most Wanted; street racing doesn't get any better than this,"

Pimp Racer 04-10-2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45

Quote:

"Out-race your opponents, evade cops and exploit the open world in Need for Speed Most Wanted; street racing doesn't get any better than this,"

Well at least now they have cops! What kinda game street racing game is that? No cops? Thats like not having Ferrari,Lamborghini, or Porsche in GT4! Its just stupid! :lol:

RC45 04-10-2005 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Quote:

Quote:

Well at least now they have cops! What kinda game street racing game is that? No cops? Thats like not having Ferrari,Lamborghini, or Porsche in GT4! Its just stupid! :lol:

Cops have been in 3 NFS titles I can think of off the top of my head.

momodels 04-10-2005 08:07 PM

Thanks for info man, I canīt wait :twisted:

Pimp Racer 04-10-2005 08:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Quote:

Quote:

Cops have been in 3 NFS titles I can think of off the top of my head.

I know but this new NFS game is gonna be like Underground where you can customize your car! Lilke rice it out you know? :lol:

RC45 04-10-2005 09:01 PM

^^^ so the "cops" can drop exploding barrels at you while you try make your getaway in a vinyled up civic...

oantob 04-10-2005 09:05 PM

I think this game is almost the same as the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. But only on this game you could modified your car...So this is a combo of NFS Hot Pursuit and NFS Underground :?
I don't like the idea? I always like the NFS Hot Pursuit series, is this gonna be the next series?

SilviaEvo 04-10-2005 09:09 PM

^^i think this series will be Need For Speed Rice Pursuit :wink: :lol:

oantob 04-10-2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
^^i think this series will be Need For Speed Rice Pursuit :wink: :lol:

lol...can't agree more

RC45 04-10-2005 09:25 PM

^^^ sadly they game must have found a huge audience - they seem to be selling every single one.

Just like the sell out showings of FnF and BikerBoyz et al.

Seems us anti-ricers are in the minority... :(

nthfinity 04-10-2005 11:05 PM

you know, the one im waiting for is a 'sequal-like' NFS porsche unleashed (5)...

upgrades are there, but other AI opponents have them as well... and its more about driving than dumb luck... and, was guarenteed fun from the 356 B(athtub) right on through the moby dick, and 2000 996 turbo, and GT-1 racecar... they hit a peak there, and ever since, the series has been getting worse with each release :(