Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   female members of JW (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7150)

RC45 03-10-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brembo
and you ran to the US...... no?

Nope. No running involved. Having spent my time in the military - started and ran a couple of businesses myself - decided to try something new.

Chose to move where the money is easier make.

Badmihai has repeatedly shown up on racingflix and here to be a cowardly and hateful person - whome has a vindictive hate of patritotic people.

He really displays his age on his sleeve everyday.

Young, dumb and full of cum.... quick to fire off hateful, spiteful and vindictive volleys (far beyond just being an "Internet asshole" - and with an enormous amount of anger directed at the world in general.

Not what one would expect from a military father - pity really - he might have grown up and been able to contribute to the world, his country and his peers - sadly he is just an angry young man.

blah 03-10-2004 01:05 AM

OO OO Rate me RC-45 What am I! This is fun, RC-45 could rate all of us and then we could try and improve ourselves. Oo and no one can beat geekdigy when it comes to insults.

RC45 03-10-2004 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah
OO OO Rate me RC-45 What am I! This is fun, RC-45 could rate all of us and then we could try and improve ourselves. Oo and no one can beat geekdigy when it comes to insults.

No - it's not about rating at all. Besides I could give a shit where you drag your life to - just an idle observation...

You just get to tell which persona someone displays is more likely how they really are when you have observed hundreds of candid posts over a couple years - the person doesn't always "keep up the charade" - and their true colours shine through....

...as with KH - there are just a few people that shine through as "bad apples" - those I will call out - whether you ask to know or not.

Either way - *shrug* - *whatever* and all the rest of the contemporary negations...

blah 03-10-2004 01:33 AM

Lots of big words make me confused :cry:

geekdiggy 03-10-2004 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
geekdiggy, single-celled organisms out-score you in IQ tests, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

Am I improving on the art of insulting?

i wouldn't call it improving when you copied it from another member on another forum. :roll:

RC45 03-10-2004 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekdiggy
Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
geekdiggy, single-celled organisms out-score you in IQ tests, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

Am I improving on the art of insulting?

i wouldn't call it improving when you copied it from another member on another forum. :roll:

Wasn't that one of P-Diddy's?

geekdiggy 03-10-2004 01:52 AM

no but i'm pretty sure i saw it on more than one forum like two years ago, or something quite similar to it.

either he copied it, or spent the greater part of the day thinking up something and heavily revising it to make himself look good on the net.

c'mon badmihai, you never had anything :roll:

marina 03-10-2004 02:15 AM

WOW, you guys are hilarious and very whitty, particularrily with the insults.
I'm still here i just don't know what to say to your comments.
Hmmm... is Britney Spears sexy? I guess so if you like that type of girl.

I'll take part in your posts if you ask me things or maybe you could even talk about cars? how does that sound? tell me stuff about them! i wanna learn!! if you want me to comment give me something to comment on.
p.s. i DONT like mustangs

yg60m 03-10-2004 02:22 AM

Marina, I saw you only post in topics with a link to female in JW, maybe could you visit the other topics, there are a lot that talk about cars here :wink:
Perhaps this one to begin :
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1018

RC45 03-10-2004 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marina
p.s. i DONT like mustangs

Oh - we are gonna get along just fine.

666fast 03-10-2004 03:51 AM

Quote:

and no one can beat geekdigy when it comes to insults.

I don't know, RC45 is right there next to him.

Thats it, time for a Insult Showdown. RC45 and Geek, you guys go at it. I'll be the judge.
"Your Mother" jokes will be excepted as well as stabs at one anothers dick size. Bonus points for making me laugh. :wink:
Round 1- Ding Ding!

Quote:

Which comment are you refering to "the gif is disrespectful to women" or
"i think its sexy".
The disrespectfull part. If you thinking something is sexy offends someone, said person should be taken out at the kneecaps. I'm not saying it's disrespectfull, it's just a picture, but some people might.

Jabba 03-10-2004 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Young, dumb and full of cum.... quick to fire off hateful, spiteful and vindictive volleys (far beyond just being an "Internet asshole" - and with an enormous amount of anger directed at the world in general.

One things for sure you sure do have a way with words...does anyone else here appreciate the way those words all flow together....(obviously not badmahai of course)

I am no expert on English by any means but that seems almost like poetry to me if verbally "knee capping" someone can be called poetry that is.

Always a joy to read your posts RC45.

Evo 03-10-2004 07:28 AM

"Young, dumb and full of cum"

I can hear the drum's..going in the background when saying these words.. :mrgreen: ..
Something I want snoppyDog to sing.. hehehe. :mrgreen:

geekdiggy 03-10-2004 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666fast
stabs at one anothers dick...

Ding Ding!

you're my homie and all but, i think you should exercise a bit more caution whilst wording those phrases of yours.

btw, fuck getting into a verbal dispute with RC, i'd get demolished 8)

BADMIHAI 03-10-2004 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Badmihai has repeatedly shown up on racingflix and here to be a cowardly and hateful person - whome has a vindictive hate of patritotic people.

He really displays his age on his sleeve everyday.

Not what one would expect from a military father - pity really - he might have grown up and been able to contribute to the world, his country and his peers - sadly he is just an angry young man.

Well, I must admit that I've been very hateful towards patriotic people. When it comes to me hating the world, it's really not true. I don't really like the U.S., mostly because the president is a hypocrite. How dare you say you give a fuck about human life after all the autocrat peole you helped put in power in South America (replacing democratical governments with ruthless leaders similar to Saddam)? That's why I'm pissed off at the U.S.