Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Jokes and Humour (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   anyone here ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28426)

bmagni 08-13-2005 11:59 AM

anyone here ?

seems batgirl is losing her job, no one posts here anymore, take that bitch!
though after this she will come back

paml83 08-13-2005 12:14 PM

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Princess Amanda Lucas from Abidjan in Republique of Cote d Ivoire. my late Father Chief Sami Lucas. who was into cocoa/Cotton export, died last year after a brief illness. before his died he deposited two big trunk boxes containing $18.5mUSD(eighteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars) with other family valuables with security company here in Cote d'Ivoire registered it as art work belonging to his foreign partner who will be coming for the release and export to abroad

Please, I want you to focus your mind in this transaction for this is risk free , legal an Genuine business. I ask for your assistance and permission to submit your name as my late Father foreign partner for release of this consignment and transfer/export to your cuntry for safe keeping and investment.

I humbly ask for you to response to this immediately with your Tel/Fax numbers to enable me forward to you the neccessary documents concerning this deposit. So as to conclude this transaction under 14 good working days

My Brother and I have conclude to give you 10 % of the total money after the release of this consignment for your noble assistance.

And note that this is the only hope of my Brother and me therefore try to keep it confidential for the security of this money and our dear life.

Waiting for your urgent response.Please reply to this my private mail box([email protected])

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

Anonymous 08-13-2005 12:16 PM

you asked for spam :P

5vz-fe 08-13-2005 12:22 PM

I desperately wanted to help you, but my weakly powered brain on a Saturaday morning is not really functioning properly, so can u please explain to me how this is a risk free act??

PS: I really appreciate that you posted on the right section

btw, from my almost completely lost memory, I think all the IPs from ur subnet has been banned, can you tell me how you can still post in JW??

antonioledesma 08-13-2005 12:28 PM

^^It's Al. He likes to post as a girl :mrgreen:

paml83 08-13-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
btw, from my almost completely lost memory, I think all the IPs from ur subnet has been banned, can you tell me how you can still post in JW??

Dear Sir,

Have you never heard of a proxy server ?

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

ZfrkS62 08-13-2005 12:46 PM

it's probably just another bot. After all, there are already 2 of them installed on JW :roll:

paml83 08-13-2005 12:50 PM

Dear Sir,

These 'bots' sound very interesting, perhaps you could purvey me one for an extra 5% of the total money?

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

ZfrkS62 08-13-2005 12:56 PM

/\ proof's in the response :wink: not to mention the fact that yet again, the program is female :lol:

Who is responsible for this one?

paml83 08-13-2005 01:10 PM

Dear Sir,

I feel I must inform you that your hasty presumption that I myself am a bot is very wrong and you should rethink your findings on this matter accordingly

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

5vz-fe 08-13-2005 02:16 PM

hmmm

Strip

Wet

Dance

..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

paml83 08-13-2005 02:42 PM

Dear Sir,

Your reply of "strip, wet, dance, ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:" doesn't really make much sense unless you are suggesting I remove all my clothes, douse myself with water and then dance for your pleasure, in which case I suggest you go reproduce with yourself.
Also I suggest some english lessons so you may more clearly put the full gist of your messages across to any readers

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

bmagni 08-13-2005 02:56 PM

hehe, this is much better than batgirl, :D

antonioledesma 08-13-2005 03:38 PM

way better... :mrgreen:

bmagni 08-13-2005 04:54 PM

yeah, we get better replies, and we have the hope of her being real !!

blinkmeat 08-14-2005 05:17 AM

paml83... pms would have been more like it... this things a b i t c h

dingo 08-14-2005 05:31 AM

paml83 there is something I want to ask you:

1. Are you hot (as in sexy)?

2. Are you ready for children?

Thanks in advance honey. :D

komotar 08-14-2005 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingo

I googled a bit and found her :twisted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...a-romanini.jpg

I knew she was hot :roll:

dingo 08-14-2005 06:39 AM

Thanks mate, I am booking my flight to Abidjan right now - she is irresistable!!!! :P

komotar 08-14-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Thanks mate, I am booking my flight to Abidjan right now - she is irresistable!!!! :P

It's a race then! :twisted:

saadie 08-14-2005 07:24 AM

lmfao ....
thast a photoshop right ...
i cant imagine anyone that ugly :roll: :? :(

paml83 08-14-2005 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komotar

Dear Sir,

Are you mentally challenged ? displaying a picture of your girlfriend and then claiming it is me without even bothering to change the filename is not so very clever.

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

p.s is every here daft as I still have not recieved any email communication expressing an interest in collecting 10% of my late fathers fortune.

dingo 08-14-2005 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paml83

p.s is every here daft as I still have not recieved any email communication expressing an interest in collecting 10% of my late fathers fortune.

I want YOU......not your money! If your only half as hot as komotars girlfriend then you are for me.

komotar 08-14-2005 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paml83
Quote:

Dear Sir,

Are you mentally challenged ? displaying a picture of your girlfriend and then claiming it is me without even bothering to change the filename is not so very clever.

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

You got me :oops:

I'll soon be posting her HOT pics in the Ultimat girlfriend topic :twisted:

bmagni 08-14-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saadie
lmfao ....
thast a photoshop right ...
i cant imagine anyone that ugly :roll: :? :(

no PS... hard to believe...

paml83 08-14-2005 08:04 PM

Dear Saadie,

perhaps if you left the confines of your pit for more time than it takes to go to the toilet (you do leave the room for that surely ?) then you would actually meet some real women instead of just the airbrushed *supermodels* that can be found on any free pron site, and maybe then you'd realise that real people come in all shapes and sizes.

Best regards.
Princess Amanda Lucas.

ZfrkS62 08-14-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I googled a bit and found her :twisted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...a-romanini.jpg

I knew she was hot :roll:

:shock:

Mick Jagger's long lost fraeternal twin???

gigdy 08-16-2005 04:49 PM

I pooped a hammer then shoved it back up my ass claw first cus it is less painful then seeing that picture.

bmagni 08-16-2005 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigdy
I pooped a hammer then shoved it back up my ass claw first cus it is less painful then seeing that picture.

youve got some imagination...

ZfrkS62 08-16-2005 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmagni
Quote:

Or twisted fantasy :shock:

gigdy 08-16-2005 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Quote:

Quote:

or a painful reality :cry:

ZfrkS62 08-16-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

this topic just took a creepy turn :lol:

komotar 08-17-2005 02:55 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

this topic just took a creepy turn :lol:

yeah, when you started to insult my beautifull girlfriend :x

TransAm 08-17-2005 03:04 AM

Shes the best of the crop, so far, dude :lol: j/k btw

blast 08-17-2005 08:04 AM

having looked at that pic I'm almost prepared to put money on the fact she has a penis :lol:

saadie 08-17-2005 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
having looked at that pic I'm almost prepared to put money on the fact she has a penis :lol:

lmfao :lol:

dingo 08-17-2005 08:31 AM

having looked at that pic I'm almost prepared to put money on the fact she has a penis and a vagina and god knows what else. :lol:

komotar 08-17-2005 09:49 AM

alright, that's enough!

I won't let my sweet girl to be treated like this. She can't even
defend herself, my poor baby....

I know for a fact that she HAS a vagina. Yes, it's a little bit smelly and hass
some strange bits attached to it. It is green, looks like someone hase juse vomited
over it and then let it dry on the sun for a day or two. But you know what?

It's my vagina and I love it! I love my girl for the fact that she never gets influenced by those stupid soap ads and I love the fact she hardly ever goes into the bathroom to clean herself.

All she cleans on herself is her beautiful face, wich mind you, I think is her BESTEST feature and deep down I think you do to. To bad I don't have more pics of her. Especialy of her little smelly, green vagina. You'd love it.

Oh and one more thing, don't tell me she doesn't look good for a 22 year old. Most women by then use all kind's of beauty creames and stuff. Not my baby. She's all natural. Too bad you can't see her pubic hair. Ah, I call them long locks of love....

Oh wait a minute, she just parked her car in the garage. I can smell her allready.

Later........................ :twisted:

djv 08-17-2005 09:54 AM

LMFAO

dingo 08-17-2005 10:39 AM

Quote:

alright, that's enough!

some strange bits attached to it. It is green, looks like someone hase juse vomited

It's my vagina and I love it! I love my girl for the fact that she never gets influenced by those stupid soap ads and I love the fact she hardly ever goes into the bathroom to clean herself.

All she cleans on herself is her beautiful face, wich mind you, I think is her BESTEST feature and deep down I think you do to. To bad I don't have more pics of her. Especialy of her little smelly, green vagina. You'd love it.

Oh and one more thing, don't tell me she doesn't look good for a 22 year old. Most women by then use all kind's of beauty creames and stuff. Not my baby. She's all natural. Too bad you can't see her pubic hair. Ah, I call them long locks of love....

Oh wait a minute, she just parked her car in the garage. I can smell her allready.

LMAO :lol: ......that picture already made me jealous enough and now we find out all these other great features she has.

Can anyone say "perfect woman".... :P

ZfrkS62 08-17-2005 10:40 AM

PMSL @ komotar

bmagni 08-17-2005 05:39 PM

Komo thats really gross and funny... weve got some talent here

komotar 08-17-2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

alright, that's enough!

LMAO :lol: ......that picture already made me jealous enough and now we find out all these other great features she has.

Can anyone say "perfect woman".... :P

You're damn right she's the perfect woman!

And mister, let me tell you something else................the way she sucks dick is mind"blowing".

I would keep on writing about her, but she's on my back constantly beging me to tell her how beautifull she looks.

I really don't understand people screaming and throwing things at her when we're walking down the street.

I mean, I know jealousy is a bitch but give me a break. If I see a prettey girly walking down the street ( not that a girl better looking than my honey bunny actually exists....) I don't go bananas. I just discretly slap her on her ass so hard that my hand is printed on her ass even if she's wearing three pairs of jeans and a really thick furr coat.

That way she remembers me if I slap her again when I meet her in a club or something. I mean, you always remember a good slap. Am I right, am I right................I know I'm right.

Anyway enough about my pumpkin. I got things to do. Her zit's are starting to change colour from white to black and that's when I know it's dinner time!!!

Oh, one more thing, don't bother to send fan mail because I got three rooms fully loaded with letters, wedding proposals and shit. It anoys the shit out of me.

And let me tell you, I allready have problems with the authoroties because of pimping her 5 night's a week..........I mean, what can you do, you can't let a burning fan down, now can you.....

well, I suppose I could let dingo in for a few minutes of sexual freakin' nirvana, and as I say, if that's the way to pay the bills and my F40........I don't have a problem with that.

Ok, got to go, she's getting pissed because the zit's are getting cold and she's akin' to get the leftovers........ :twisted:

Later :twisted:

dingo 08-17-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

well, I suppose I could let dingo in for a few minutes of sexual freakin' nirvana, and as I say, if that's the way to pay the bills and my F40........I don't have a problem with that.

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!! I'm in, I'm in......whats her name by the way?

I gotta go to work right now but when I get home I will catch a flight to Slovenia - so get her ready for me! :twisted:

komotar 08-17-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I gotta go to work right now but when I get home I will catch a flight to Slovenia - so get her ready for me! :twisted:

Her name is Daisy, but if you'll pay those 25$, you can call her Peter for all I care :wink: She doesn't mind being called man names, she says she's used to it. But latley she said that she's starting to feel comfortable with animal names also............so knock yourself out. :twisted:

dingo 08-18-2005 05:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Her name is Daisy, but if you'll pay those 25$, you can call her Peter for all I care :wink: She doesn't mind being called man names, she says she's used to it. But latley she said that she's starting to feel comfortable with animal names also............so knock yourself out. :twisted:

do you have any paper bags at your place? :P

komotar 08-18-2005 05:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

do you have any paper bags at your place? :P

ofcorse!

Don't know why but that is an item that is quite oftenly requested :? ....... :wink:

dingo 08-18-2005 05:37 AM

Quote:

ofcorse!

Don't know why but that is an item that is quite oftenly requested :? ....... :wink:

Not sure about the others - but for me I just wanted a bag to put some reminders of her in (like a lock of that beautiful hair). :P

I've actually heard of guys saying they would put the bag on her head - must be because they are so intimidated by her beauty that they couldn't "perform". :wink:

komotar 08-18-2005 05:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:

ofcorse!

Not sure about the others - but for me I just wanted a bag to put some reminders of her in (like a lock of that beautiful hair). :P

I've actually heard of guys saying they would put the bag on her head - must be because they are so intimidated by her beauty that they couldn't "perform". :wink:

Oh, yeah ofcorse, if you'll be good you'll be able to even get one of her love locks from down below.......

As for the "bag over her hair incidents", yeah that happens quite often. I mean, it's not everyday that you get to fuck a young 22yr old of that exceptional beauty every day, now do you. And some people unfortunatly get nervous and can't get their little generals to preform :|

dingo 08-18-2005 06:09 AM

How long have you guys been together?

Do you plan on having kids - imagine how beautiful they'll be! :shock:

I'm not sure I should come to Slovenia to see her - I won't ever leave!!! :D