Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Pics of my cars (F430 (2x), 599, 997 GT3 RS, SL550, CLK63... (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35755)

acmarttin 03-05-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magwheel

Well...... I guess that just goes to show that you don't have to have brains :crazyeyes: to own a 'Supercar'!!! The Village Idiot, Magwheel

HOORAY!!!!

You've given me the motivation to go to work tomorrow morning...er....in 8 hours :oops:

Mattk 03-05-2007 07:10 AM

Some fantastic pics there. And a nice house too! 8)

TT 03-05-2007 07:20 AM

Thanks for the high-res :!:

TopGearNL 03-05-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

TopGearNL said he can help me out by slapping some sense into me! Slap If he does it with the thumbnails, I think I can eliminate the larger pics.
LOL at the slapping, PM sent Micheal 8)

Rory

Shinigami 03-05-2007 07:45 AM

I would prostitute myself for a ride in an SLR...

TopGearNL 03-05-2007 08:45 AM

^^ You can sell yourself here

http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewforum.php?f=210

inso 03-05-2007 11:24 AM

Really nice pics, once again. I could read this kind of thread 24/7. Every time I come here(and that is quite often). I check if this thread has been updated.

You are almost too good to us:)
Thanks.

ViperASR 03-05-2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinigami

And sell my soul

Stoopie 03-05-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopGearNL

LOL :lol:

magwheel 03-09-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinigami

How about for a 997GT3 RS? :drool: I'm looking at an Orange one right now and wanted to get some opinions from the 'Jabba Gang'! (That is other than I'm out of my friggin mind!) :crazyeyes: Can you all give me some pros and cons (way above sticker is an obvious one)! How about Orange versus a Green one? And..... do you think I'd get my 'rocks off' :wanker: in the RS more than I did in the Turbo? The Turbo was fast as hell but it was a little too sedate (body effects and color wise) for me. As Joe Cocker would say..... "I get by with a little help from my friends!" Help me..... please! Mags :roflmao:

nthfinity 03-09-2007 10:25 PM

My friend Ken has said that his 997 GT3 RS is the only GT3 he'd get, as he prefers the wider rear end... it is more muscular.

my personal opinion? The green would fit in the same soul as the Hulk you parted ways with.

How is your epxerience in harsh track oreinted street cars? Is it the look and feel of the GT3 that gets your blood pumping? In the US, the RS ought to hold it's value quite well for a while, so I don't think that will be an issue... where the Turbo, and normal GT3 will drop off more quickly.

The US speced car has more comfortable seats, and A/C as standard equipment, and not the intrusive roll cage (full cage) as the european counterpart. I would fully expect the GT3 to ride about the same quality as a Z06, perhaps a little harsher.

In any case, for myself, I would love one .... [/selfishthoughts] :wink:

Erez 03-10-2007 07:03 AM

:shock: GT3RS is the most badass 911 ever 8) its HARDCORE!
are you up for the challenge of an RS Porsche? :mrgreen:
it no shopping car like the Turbo\SLR.. I think you'll get your 'rocks off' a lot more then in the Turbo.. 8)

(if you get it, get it in ORANGE :mrgreen: )

keep us updated :D and boy has your garage changed since the 1st page :lol: :wink:
when the sun will come out and you have the time a few new 'group' pictures would be awesome 8)

magwheel 03-10-2007 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James May
GT3RS?!?! :shock:

Go for it!! :P

James, As Sam Kinison :wanker: used to say, Oh... Oh..... Oh..... thanks a lot!!! Go ahead... drive me to the 'poorhouse!' :wall: Some friend you are! Waddya want me to do... get a 3rd job at McDonalds? :niet: Mags :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

nthfinity 03-10-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magwheel
Quote:

Originally Posted by James May
GT3RS?!?! :shock:

Go for it!! :P

James, As Sam Kinison :wanker: used to say, Oh... Oh..... Oh..... thanks a lot!!! Go ahead... drive me to the 'poorhouse!' :wall: Some friend you are! Waddya want me to do... get a 3rd job at McDonalds? :niet: Mags :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

work the drive through window, and keep an eye on the the exotics :P

ViperASR 03-10-2007 02:48 PM

Mags, Imma live my life vicariously through you from now on :wink: .

GT3 RS would be an AWESOME car to drive, and from what nth said it sounds like it would be fairly civilized on the street (as I really dont care about ride quality). Cant give you a take on it from personal experience as I havent even seen one with my own two eyes. My vote, go for it! You've got your "luxury" supercar, now its time for your kick in the nuts adrenaline junky track ready Porsche! My vote for color, orange and black, love at first sight :love:

BTW, I might have to prostitue myself for a plane ticket to Ohio to come make love to ur cars :lol: :wink: